• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Name: Aston Lucha
Hometown: Newbark Town
Ordinary Trainer or Cipher Trainer? Cipher
Appearance: Aston wears a black hoodie with no design and a dark red t-shirt underneath that. He wears a pair of blue jeans and black checkered Vans. He has light brown hair and his eyes are dark green, but if the light hits them just right, they have a red tint. He wears a dark blue and red necklace which as far as he knows he's had since birth and he never takes it off. He stands at around 5'10" and is proud of it.

Personality: Aston can come off as kind of an a*s hole when you first meet him, but he's just really protective. He'll block out people he has just met until he knows more about them, then, he slowly starts to open up. When he is alone with his pokemon is when he's most open. He'll confide everything in his pokemon. Around other people, it really depends on who they are. If it is someone he's known for a while, and is good friends with, there will be very few things he keeps a secret. If he doesn't know them, he'll ignore them or just listen in to a conversation, cracking annoying and sometimes offensive jokes.

History: Aston grew up with caring parents and good pokemon. He was homeschooled until Middle school, and once there, since he had never really hung out with kids his age too much, he started hanging out with the wrong people. That's when the a*s hole part of him kicked in. He still loved his parents and behaved around them, but when they were gone, he was a different person. Deep in the back of his mind was the well raised kid, and it occasionally booted out the bad part of him and prevented him from doing something too stupid quite a few times. When he heard about the virus, he instantly joined Cipher to protect Ranger and his family.
Other: Aston has learned to understand the pokemon he has spent a very long time with. Any pokemon he has just met he can't understand, but if he has spent more than a month with said pokemon, he can understand them clearly.

Starter Profile
Species: Trapinch
Nickname: Ranger
Infected?: Never infected
History: Ranger was just a spare pokemon of Aston's parents that was raised from an egg. He was never boxed, but was never really used for anything. Aston liked him though and soon grew to understand Ranger. When Aston was offered one of his parents pokemon, he instantly picked Ranger, this overjoyed the trapinch, but after seeing what Aston was doing, he tried talking Aston out of hanging out with those guys, only partially successful though. Despite Ranger thinking Cipher was a bad choice, he was glad that Aston cared that much.
Personality: Ranger is very content with having Aston as his trainer, but isn't exactly overjoyed with the choices the boy has made. He is very nonchalant around wild pokemon, honestly not caring unless one moves aggressively. Around trainers pokemon he act the same. Around other humans, he behaves the same
Moves: Bite, sand attack, signal beam (egg), earthquake (TM)
Other: Instead of orange he's a dark maroon, which is why he wasn't used very much. Astons parent thought it was a birth defect hat might effect Rangers fighting abilities.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
You've given me enough detail Zapdos that you are accepted. Enjoy the Roleplay! You might run into Scott (Nideous)

Fuyu

Years
Evil is afoot! XD Look out Nideous, you are being watched. ^^

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
In my most recent post, Nique conducts a science experiment! :D

Is it worrying in itself that the only thing I'm worried about in my post is that I might have started too many sentences with "She, He, The Whatever, etc." and not that I wrote about nonchalant murder?

Fuyu

Years
Eh it could be worse. And I feel like I should correct you. It's not Brock; it's his son Morris. :)

Fuyu

Years
Tis cool. ^^ Any other changed Gym Leaders are shown in the first post.

Fuyu

Years
Phew that post took a while. Yes I jumped straight into the gym.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I'm introducing my second pokemon:

Gible: level 5, Tackle, Sand Attack

Also, can Gible know the egg move Iron Head? I want to ask that before I add him to my team permanently. :)

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
According to the Bulbapedia, Gible can learn Iron Head as an Egg Move. Trust the Bulbapedia, because it hasn't seemed to fail yet. :D

Also, my application's finished, but I sent it to Fuyu for review before I post it here.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I know, but it seemed safer to ask if I could have it know Iron Head instead of saying it knew it. I used Bulbapedia to discover it could have it. But, like I said, I want to know if I have permission for Scott's Gible to have it as one of his moves.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
(OOC: Sorry about being late, kinda got a little carried away with the History ^^"""" With that being said, I kinda rushed through Rayne's history, and may add/change a little bit when I get the drive to write again. Anyways... here it is.)

Spoiler:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
@Wolf in the Rain: I wouldn't say "carried away" since you spaced it out quite a bit where it could have been merged, but it's definitely long and good.

Anyways, here's my SU.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
Thanks!:) have fun! I hope to enjoy working with you too..

Nideous, I'll allow the move:)

Back