• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black/White Cosplay

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Hi everyone! This is my Touko/White cosplay! Enjoy!

For those of you who don't know/havent seen it, I also cosplay Dawn.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It means that MunchingOrange is a hater. There's lots of them when it comes to Cosplays.

But these are actually really good. The only thing that looks off are the shorts on the White outfit. It seems like, in her original design, those white parts are actually her pockets, which you can see through the holes in her jeans. I know you probably don't want to ruin a pair of jean shorts, but my suggestion would just be to take the "spikes" and sow them on the inside seam.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Yeah... That was a montage of facepalms. Wikilink'd for the enhancement of your internet education.

But all-in-all it's not too shabby. Like Bleu pointed out, the shorts on the female character were a bit off, and IMO the shoelaces were a bit neon-y but that's more of a personal hatred of neon pink. As far as an actual human being goes, you're pretty darn close to looking like her, and your body shape works the outfit pretty well.

...That sounded a bit creepy on my end... sorry. All I'm saying is that it's good. :X

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Yea, I know it isn't perfect. But I did my best to mimic the artwork of the character. As for the white parts on the shorts, all the other White cosplayers I've seen that did did that for the design on the shorts. And for the shoelaces, I didn't particularly want neon pink, I had also ordered a lighter pink one, but in photographs it appears white, so I had to go with the neon one. If I find dark pink one I'll change them out. Cosplay, like any art, is something that is constantly modified and never is completely done so I do appreciate your advice.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • It means that MunchingOrange is a hater. There's lots of them when it comes to Cosplays.

But these are actually really good. The only thing that looks off are the shorts on the White outfit. It seems like, in her original design, those white parts are actually her pockets, which you can see through the holes in her jeans. I know you probably don't want to ruin a pair of jean shorts, but my suggestion would just be to take the "spikes" and sow them on the inside seam.

It's a california thing... the torn pockets hang out through the bottom of the legs... lol... a silly looking fashion if you ask me ^^

as for those little white stripes on the pant legs... those are supposed to be tears... you know, how you can see the skin beneath it... hmm... maybe it's a good thing you stuck with your little stripes ^^

Regardless, White looks great and you can tell you put alot of thought and time into it! Great job! (I like you Dawn cos too!)

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • It's coming together quite nicely. But yes, MOAR IMPOSSIBLE PONYTAIL. lol

I'm actually considering doing a Pokemon trainer for my next cosplay... if I do another one. =P

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Heh, I love the look of this one :D Another good CP

This one is better that the Dawn one IMO (:<

And as the two previous posters said.

Needs more impossible ponytail.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Thanks guys! ^.^ Yea, the poinytale thing is gonna be a reallll challenge for me. Hopefully I'll figure something out.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • The design of the character still hasn't grown on me, but that doesn't change the fact that this is a very well-done cosplay.

I've seen some girls around campus here actually wear that style of shorts with the pockets hanging down so you can get the real thing somewhere... Not sure what to do about the ponytail issue though. Otherwise, it looks very close to the real thing :)

Now do the girl from FR/LG next, lol

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
  • You could always make a fake ponytail out of a wig or doll hair and attach it to the hat. That's what I would do since there's no way for me to get my hair like that whatsoever.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Thanks ^.^

Yes, I'm on the look out for wigs that would work for this cosplay.

Lol, maybe I'll do Leaf from Leaf Green. We'll see. I like her design, but I think the next Pokemon cosplay I'll do is a Team Rocket cosplay....

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • These are so cute! I'd do this if I was allowed to cosplay. I got Misty hairstyles, Misty shorts, a shop to get Misty braces, fabric paint for trainers, and a plan to crop a yellow t-shirt, then I can't do it because of my parents.

But your cosplay is AWESOME!

I have a thought to get the unnatural hairstyle. High ponytail, gelled into shape. You'll need roughly 5 tubs of the stuff. You could stick it through the cap ponytail.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    These are so cute! I'd do this if I was allowed to cosplay. I got Misty hairstyles, Misty shorts, a shop to get Misty braces, fabric paint for trainers, and a plan to crop a yellow t-shirt, then I can't do it because of my parents.

But your cosplay is AWESOME!

I have a thought to get the unnatural hairstyle. High ponytail, gelled into shape. You'll need roughly 5 tubs of the stuff. You could stick it through the cap ponytail.

Aww, I wish your parents will let you!!!! =( My mom hates that I cosplay. But since I'm like an adult now she can't really do anything about. Though, she doesn't let me wear my cosplay when I go out with her.

Thanks again everyone ^.^

Back