• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blizzard Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal2893

Fire Master
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2005
    Night_Hawke said:
    I just have one question: Do you want me to be a hero or team member? I asked about it in my sign-up sheet. Thanks for letting me join!! Can't wait to start!!

Oh, i didn't see that, it doesn't matter.

Baker's Bulbasaur: I meant, i can't really imagine your character in my mind.

Smarty_Arty: Accepted, yes you can be a hero

Alexis9000: We have to wait until there are 14 members signed up. SO far we have 10, and if Baker's Bulbasaur fixes his post, 11, so we till need 3 more characters.

To All: We only have 2 Team Crystal Signups open and 1 Hero signup open.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • ok does this make it easier ^_^

baker.gif

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    You know what? If it's still possible, I'll join!

Name: Tara
    Position: Regular Trainer
    Appearence: here (thank Gilbertman)
    Bio: Tara is the great-granddaughter of a scientist that worked board the Space Colony ARK. She found her great-grandfather's video diary depicting his assistance on the work of the Ultimate Life Form. Her reason for going off to travel is to find the Ultimate Life Form.
    Pok?mon: Sunflora, Camerupt, Lanturn, Venomoth, Metang, Dragonair

Crystal2893

Fire Master
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2005
    Night_Hawke said:
    I changed up my profile up just a little, I'm no longer a hero, but a Team Chrystal Executive... I hope that you don't mind that I'm an executive...

No, now make that two trainer signups and one team crystal.

Team crystal sigups are no longer on lock! :D

Crystal2893

Fire Master
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2005
    Okay, since no one has posted since yesterday, i'll start it. Sorry for the wait and trip.-post.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back