• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Don't ask stuff like that.

Wow, a 4th Gen hack?
Awesome! It'll be cool, but it's too early on. Without maps, it's not really a hack, is it?

Years
Congrats on being first to make a diamond hack. If you'd like I will help, I know my way around D/P.
Gabe, This like the third or 4th... They all had the same... But some of them all posseble stuff at the momment were changed...

I made the complete Hack by my self! And at the moment there is no new script, i had not enough time to bring it into the 1.0.
Well... What I mean is you just used tools, (which is okay) but the intire hack is been used tools for, which these tools is more the tool makers there have been doing this ain't it? It's not really that hard to choose a pokemon from a Combobox, is it?
I could be wrong... But...

At the moment there are no edited maps because threre is no tool to edit the maps of D/P.

That's pretty much what I mean... You could do some palete swithing, A bit texture, I don't know how far the progess it with the dimisions is...
Scripting would also bit a bit posseble... But, well that would require a tiny bit of work???!!??!:\ Overworld editing is posseble tool, Sprite editing... Most pokemon data, so you don't need trading...

Sorry if I judged you wrong, But I don't think I have, have I?

Years
I don't mean to be rude here, but it just seems like you've made a 493 Pokemon available game, which is really only about 3-4 hours work with D-trough's tools(maybe a bit longer, I'm not too sure).
And you've increased the levels of Gym leaders and Elite Four, which is maybe adding another hour or two.
I just don't feel enough here to be done, because the hack will probably be finished in the next couple of weeks.
I just don't think there's enough public knowledge for a DP hack yet.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
at least she manage to hack diamond even though she just only put all pokemon 1st - 4th gen :D well you will improve the hack when there's a new tools for d/p :D

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
ahh ok.. well maybe someday she will improve maps,sprites etc .. GL to this hack buffy :D

Ársa

k.
Years
But you wouldn't really need many programs for this, simply editing the original ROM with that DP Route Pokemon Editor that someone here released. Just changing pokemon found in routes doesn't seem overly...exciting, tbh.

~T_S

RabiesGuy

Frozen Heart
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2008
But legendary with 1% catch rate is impossible unless you have a master ball

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
Years
But legendary with 1% catch rate is impossible unless you have a master ball

the catch rate is not 1% it is the rate to find a legendary pokemon so it´s not impossible to catch one. At the moment i didn´t found a better solution -.-

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Why was the link removed? I was looking forward to play this when i saw v1 at the bottom of the post.

gamefreakfatty

yuo shuld mak an dp map edtior
Years
Why was the link removed? I was looking forward to play this when i saw v1 at the bottom of the post.

It was removed because it contained the actual ROM (.nds) file. That's illegal. You're only allowed to distribute patches, not the ROM itself. Buffy will need to use a UPS patch for the ROM since IPS doesn't work with files above 16MB (or maybe 32MB?) for some reason.

Here Buffy, I was kind enough to get a link for you:
Tsukuyomi UPS by byuu

It's a UPS patcher, which you could include with the patch itself if you felt like it.

block434

The ultimate guitarist
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2011
Hey I found a bug in the rom, your starter pokemon (or just totodile) cant evolve and the professer guy says when you talk to him in his lab that your pokemon allready evolved. Hopefully you can correct this cause this is a great hack for the first hack of pokemon diamond. Keep up the good work :)

Years
Nice hack, this shows that next year we will be able to hack D/p with maybe more programs.
When will the hacking stop haha =p
So right now you can only change wild pokemons and trainer pokemon ?
Tobad theres no map changing. sooner or later that will come though =)

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2010
Why is it called bloody diamond?I dont see a criminal scene in the game

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2008
Great idea hack pokemon diamond, and make it seemingly impossible... and cant wait to try it. Im not sure about everybody else...but isnt it still hard to get a working, good quality, correct speed ROM of Pokemon Diamond to use the Hack on? Can't wait to give this ago once its released and i can actually attain a ROM of diamond that actually works....

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
I'm having trouble here. Either I can't find the correct rom file or somethings wrong with the patch patcher thing. I tried sevral roms, non of them work. I know its ilegal to post the rom download but if someone can tell me waht to search on google or something :) ?

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
hey bud this is looking really good.
i wish you luck.

and i have made you two userbars.

bdiamond.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/WHATEVA_2006/bdiamond.png[/IMG]

bdiamond2.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/WHATEVA_2006/bdiamond2.png[/IMG]

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Yeah so i start the game after 8 tries trying it not to freeze when i beat the starly. I'm walkin through the game and i get to the first rival battle. Now I picked treeko and he had a turtwig since i don't think there is a trainer editor for d/p yet its ok but when he sent out turtwig it was level 60. I got one ember on it with houndour and it did like 2 damage. It is inpossable to beat him without cheats. I don't know if its a glitch or what. I was looking forward to this hack and I think its okay so far but you cant have a level 60 turtwig for your rival.

Back