• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SignZ

Yondaime
Years
  • could someone please post where the item trades for
    the Darkrai/Arceus/Shaymin items are?
    Look into the "legendary pokemon.txt" out of the patch archive ;) There at the end this 3 are listed. Just need to trade 3 Pokemon for another which hold the items

SignZ

Yondaime
    Years
  • B2T: I'm very looking forward to see what you're planning in the future ;) Like the things you told me at msn.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    great hack...for those that said it gives you a black screen on no$gba you need the newest version 2.6a with the normal pokemon game settings i can upload a file with everything ready to go if its ok?

Years
  • Would you like me to go over it?
    "any 1 have a list of starters solaceon town and not ran in to any yet"

Ok, the first part I was able to understand, "Anyone have a list of starters?" Ok, then it kinda went down hill. Without any punctuation to indicate anything. Next you launch into the name of a place, "Saleceon Town and have not ran into any yet." Now that's the part where you lost me. Care to explain?

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
    Years
  • says all starters found early on ingame but have not found any yet
    you can catch all starters at the first lake before team galactic was there(try every daytime to get all 12)^^
    later at every lake are different ´starter pokemon and tjere evolutions (level 50-60)

were can i get a banner to support
    here is a new banner made by SignZ^^
    http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/8rj9x2l0/Poke_Bloody_Userbar.png
    Poke_Bloody_Userbar.png

megac

Uso Mitaina I Love You
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2010
    Finally a Diamond Modification for the German Version

German:Endlich eine Diamant Modifikation für die duetsche Version viel Glück dabei ^^

The Immortal

★ BEST IN THE WORLD ★
    Years
  • Buffy, you forgot to change/edit the pokemon in the behind mansion where you get porygon.

And the Safari zone pokemon suck, please change to johto pokemon only. I keep finding starly and bidoof, which sucks, in all areas!

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    thethethethe has voiced my initial opinion; that although this is fantastic work for a Diamond/Pearl ROM to be hacked, there has only been the squads of main trainers and the appearances of everyone obtainable, changed.

It's damn good work, more than anyone else has achieved on here. I can't wait for more to be able to be edited from the game though, ie scripting and map. It just seems to me like this guy is raring for more hacking tools to be made for this ROM, so BRING 'EM ON! :D

I've decided not to download this one, but wait for anything brought out once more is able to be changed in the game - can't wait either way! :P

Back