• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
Years
These are awesome changes. And what I wanted to ask earlier... You wrote it's possible to get the items for e.g. Darkray, Arceus and Shaymin. But how do I get these I'm wondering öÖ
€dit: Ok, where to find the items is in the txt within the patch-archiv. Now a question directly to you, buffy(because it seems you're german too^^)
Weisst du schon, wie du den Patch für die deutsche ROM kompatibel machen kannst?
ja habe schon die deutsche rom fertig muss nur noch das readme schreiben^^ naja und leider habe es ich bisher noch net geschafft die starter pokemon in die deutsche version zu bringen und das intro pokemon ist auch noch mampfaxo^^ also wenn du raus bekommst welcher .narc file das verändert schreibs mir bitte^^

He says that he's found out a bit about scripting, and thinks you should add some simple scripts.

Thank you^^. But at the moment i have not enought time to learn some scripting basics, maybe anyone here want to help me and we could work together^^

Maybe gabe_k could join the Bloody Diamond Hack???
Congrats on being first to make a diamond hack. If you'd like I will help, I know my way around D/P.

Last edited:

SignZ

Yondaime
Years
Ok, ich schau mir die narcs mal an^^
€dit: Uff... Nix gefunden, was darauf hinweisen könnte...
€dit2: ok, extra for Semele also in english but short-form :D => Well I have looked over the narcs but couldn't find anything that looks like how to change it(e.g. the pokemon next to prof. rowan in the intro)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Ok, ich schau mir die narcs mal an^^
€dit: Uff... Nix gefunden, was darauf hinweisen könnte...

This is an english forum, if you want to post something in German, write it in English as well.

Buffy

Years
yeah the new new hack an't goin so well :( when i patched the file it didnt seem to go so well but the sprites went to your liking as i've seen but when i chose my pokemon it was chimchar so hopefully you can change some of the bugs :s
i fixed the starter pokemon bug, and now there is a new download for the version 1.1, it includes an.ups file for the european version AND an .ups file for the US version of pokemon Diamond and also the .exe which can update both versions to PBD 1.1
i hope i "killed" the patching problems^^

SignZ

Yondaime
Years
i fixed the starter pokemon bug, and now there is a new download for the version 1.1, it includes an.ups file for the european version AND an .ups file for the US version of pokemon Diamond and also the .exe which can update both versions to PBD 1.1
i hope i "killed" the patching problems^^
With the european you mean the german or rly the "european"?^^ And with the fixed bug... Now there are Charmander, Grovile and Totodile back or still the "normal" ones?

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
I was wondering if you fixed the first gym when his cranidose uses attack oder, because when i tried editing his moves and battled against him he kept using it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I was wondering if you fixed the first gym when his cranidose uses attack oder, because when i tried editing his moves and battled against him he kept using it.

and why did you even edited it then?

Buffy

Years
With the european you mean the german or rly the "european"?^^ And with the fixed bug... Now there are Charmander, Grovile and Totodile back or still the "normal" ones?
European means the english european version; german will be released this week.
Charmander, Treeko and Totodile are back!!^^

Last edited:
Years
Im using a copy of my diamonmd on the r4. I used the same thing to play the old version.

Well it's not the same rom the patch was made for.

Thank you^^. But at the moment i have not enought time to learn some scripting basics, maybe anyone here want to help me and we could work together^^

Maybe gabe_k could join the Bloody Diamond Hack???

If you want I'll help you. Do you have msn?

Years
Wow this looks really cool, One of the first diamond/pearl hacking topics if I'm correct?
Good luck with further development mate.

Actually a while back there was a hack where you could find all 493 pokemon... but it was only on gbatemp and never on here.

The Immortal

★ BEST IN THE WORLD ★
Years
I downloaded it again and patched the European version but I still get the wrong starters. :(

The Immortal

★ BEST IN THE WORLD ★
Years
Yes, and it said 'Success!' but when I play it on no$gba I don't have Eevee for intro and I get Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup as starters.

Years
can some1 help me with the no$ emulator. ok i get the thing running but when i try to save the game, it doesnt work. i click continue then the screen is just black.......!!!!!! help plz!!!

gamefreakfatty

yuo shuld mak an dp map edtior
Years
Yes, and it said 'Success!' but when I play it on no$gba I don't have Eevee for intro and I get Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup as starters.

well, i dont know if you have actually tried choosing one yet, but the picture/sprite in the briefcase hasnt been changable in a non-japanese rom yet. otherwise, you will need to download the fixed 1.1 patch with the starters changed.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
item trades

could someone please post where the item trades for
the Darkrai/Arceus/Shaymin items are?

Back