• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blue Chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pokemon Blue Chill help!

I am creating a game called Pokemon Blue Chill and I was wondering if anyone could help me I need a story and some other things here is what i have so far
    POKEMON BLUE CHILL

Game info​

* Starter Pokemon: Snorunt, Swinub and Snover
    * New Professor Oak new Rival
    * Lots New Trainers
    * Catch all Legendary Pokemon
    * New Pokemon in most areas
    * Catch All Pokemon
    * New Gym Leaders, Elite Four Trainers, and New Trainers

I will post new info
    tell me what you think and what you would like I need ideas and a story line if necessary
    PLEASE HELP!! I need opinions please post anything!! PLEASE!!
    screenshots! tell me what else you want come on guys its not hard to post please:pink_no: :pink_confused:
    Pokemon Blue Chill
    I becoming sad please
    Pokemon Blue Chill

Pokemon Blue Chill
    Pokemon Blue Chill
    Pokemon Blue Chill
    Pokemon Blue Chill
    Pokemon Blue ChillPokemon Blue ChillPokemon Blue ChillPokemon Blue ChillPokemon Blue ChillPokemon Blue ChillPokemon Blue ChillPokemon Blue ChillPokemon Blue ChillPokemon Blue ChillPokemon Blue Chill
    Pokemon Blue Chill

{URL=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?=159101}{IMG]https://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6577/pokechillfz8.png{/IMG}{/URL}
    replace {} with[ ] to get banner

Pokemon Blue Chill
    Pokemon Blue Chill
    Pokemon Blue Chill
    Pokemon Blue Chill
    Pokemon Blue Chill

Last edited:

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    So you recolored the D/P male hero's hat, and now you want other people to make the rest of your game for you? Unfortunately, you're not going to get very far like that. I suggest learning to do some things yourself. At the very least, come up with your own story...

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • So you recolored the D/P male hero's hat, and now you want other people to make the rest of your game for you? Unfortunately, you're not going to get very far like that. I suggest learning to do some things yourself. At the very least, come up with your own story...

Thats being a little mean...

Theres not much he can do if the proper tools don't exist.

*EDIT* but wait is this a game?

I am now confused. *EDIT*

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • its alright.... it could use a good story though. did you change some of the maps at least?

partyghoul2000

Intermediate Game Designer
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    can a mod move this to rom hacking please?

i mean, seriously. there's quite a difference between rom hacking and game development. learn the differences.
    Pokemon Blue Chill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back