• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blue Chrome Resource/Zoom to 1,0

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2018
    Hello!

I have a question regarding the blue chrome released resources on Discord.
    I changed the DEFAULTSCREENZOOM to "1" and i was able to get most things right by changing
    some values. But I've got one problem with the Static animatedplane in the opening scene and the fog
    in the title screen.
    It just shows up on the upper side of the screen.I cant change the "Y" value itself in the script. Im sorry if my english makes it hard to understand my problem or if im not giving enough information (im new to this). I hope the picture explains everything

https://imgur.com/a/0KB0edU

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    Hello!

I have a question regarding the blue chrome released resources on Discord.
    I changed the DEFAULTSCREENZOOM to "1" and i was able to get most things right by changing
    some values. But I've got one problem with the Static animatedplane in the opening scene and the fog
    in the title screen.
    It just shows up on the upper side of the screen.I cant change the "Y" value itself in the script. Im sorry if my english makes it hard to understand my problem or if im not giving enough information (im new to this). I hope the picture explains everything

https://imgur.com/a/0KB0edU

you should ask the creator due to it looks like it's using an old version of Essentials

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Luka left the fangame scene and released his work BECAUSE he didn?t want to be bothered with it anymore, so don?t ask him (he wouldn?t respond anyway).

That project has millions of modifications everywhere and is based on an ancient bersion of Essentials, so we can?t help you without digging through his scripts - which I doubt anyone will want to do.

Back