• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    cool i am waiting for the game but there should be some more events not just remake thats why HGSS is little down...

I second that. Remakes are boring...nothing new or original in them. What would be the point of this game anyway if it was just a basic remake. And why aren't there any updates posted?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    it is a copy of pokemon script projectds no ?
    I made the dual screen system and gave it to Luka a long time before PKMN script project DS was started. All of Luka's features have nothing to do with it.

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Hey, I'm Diablo361, and I'm the newest member of the Blue Chrome team (I PM'd Luka).

I'm sure I'll enjoy working on this project!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    a.. sorry guys
    i just want ask, in this page Game Development Team Recruitment located in front page, which was last edit at December 11th, 2009, the current progress was almost same as what we have now, (except 10 % more on game system) so is the current progress really that slow right now?(almost 7 months passed and only 10% game system done)
    I hope this is not against the rule or being rude, just want ask about this cause this game seems really interesting!

SkyriderStas

Trying to make a game. Help!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Great garphis! hi

I mean Great Graphics! And then Hi

Last edited:

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
    Years
  • Have you tried doing every single thing of game dev?
    It takes alot of time not just a few weeks when there's alot to do with a small team.
    If I were you, I would have let Luka reply to this...

It wasn't about a few weeks; after almost 6 months, I would have expected more progress myself... I just preferred to wait for Luka's reply than to make a useless comment.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    Have you tried doing every single thing of game dev?
    It takes alot of time not just a few weeks when there's alot to do with a small team.

I hope you read my post better before respond to it
    if you did you will know I point out its almost half year rather than few weeks
    but anyway I just want ask is that current progress really where they are right now since I haven't seen them change for long time, he might just forgot about it or something. And I hope this isn't against the rule since im not asking when will the game be finish.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • I hope you read my post better before respond to it
    if you did you will know I point out its almost half year rather than few weeks
    but anyway I just want ask is that current progress really where they are right now since I haven't seen them change for long time, he might just forgot about it or something. And I hope this isn't against the rule since im not asking when will the game be finish.

I did, just didn't word my post properly :P. He's probally just saving up for a big update which I'm eager to see.

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
    Years
  • i think this looks like a great game. Its the best one ive seen here on PC so hopefully it will be finished soon :D. Great features and a great storyline, especially saying that you want all pokemon to be captured <--thats great :). Cant wait to play, keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    I have been monitoring this game for a while now and its one of the most impressing ones I have seen in ever

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    one link download games for me with chrome blue

one link download games for me with blue chrome

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back