• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Breeder One Stop Shop

6772_pokemonbreeder_2776

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Ok everybody, my name's Alyssa. This is my little pokemon shop here.I would also like to add that all of my pokemon are breed "naturally". I dont use any hacks to make to make pokemon shiny or anything like that. Ok so the pokemon i have up are:

OT: ALYSSA
    ID No.: 64402

All of the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Pokemon,
    I do not have all the legendaries ask me if I do. If not, I
    may be able to get it for you.

Ok I guess i gotta list some pokemon now:
    Totodile
    Absol
    Nincada
    Houndoom
    Eevee
    Charmander
    Pikachu
    Nidoking
    Slowbro
    Ralts

The above are just examples i have other pokemon as well, but there are far to many to list. I have it stated above my examples what I do have.
    I'll breed new eggs as well, you'll have to give me some time to hatch it. I'll also nickname your Pokemon for you if you wish. If you do not want a nickname however, the Pokemon's name will remain as it is. If you have any other questions you can PM me or post a reply on this thread. However, I apologize if I do not reply right away, I am not always on my computer, though i am on here fairly often.

Well thank you for visiting! :) I'd be happy to help you with any questions you may have!:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    You need to list 10 or more pokemon otherwise a mod will lock this unless you are adding some pokemon now.

6772_pokemonbreeder_2776

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Yes, I have the three Regi's. I'd take a darkrai for that, and you just give me caterpies or something while trading the other two. I'll really take any pokemon for any of my lesser pokemon since I've already got all of lesser pokemon, I'm just missing some legendarys. :)

6772_pokemonbreeder_2776

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Well i might be able to then, just email me and let me know when you can trade. I'll be getting off here around 1:30 o'clock ES. I'm missing, Mewtwo, Latias, Suicune, and Articuno

Back