• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Breeders Club

Which do you like best about hatching eggs?

• Hatching

Votes: 44 53.0%
  • Egg Moves

Votes: 39 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    oh well. anyways i managed to get three mews off the gts lol. man i spent 1 hour making space for my boxes with all of those pichus i had. im only keeping four. lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    i did new game so all my eggs are gone and i can start fresh. i regret that though.

IPanda

Maddie, The Breeder
    Years
    I've only hatched 100 X.x because at first i was trying to get a male kirlia, and a shiny mudkip :P
    EDIT: I'd love to join ;) even though i am busy with my friends buisness(i help 'im out with breeding)

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    hi everybody, i am back!!!!!!!!! i have also hatched exectly 2,593 eggs!!!!!!!!!
    i can still do computer every day for only up to three hours a day and i have to have an hour break every hour. I can't play my ds for to long and have to give it to my oparents before they go to bed every night so i don't play it without their permission. i also can't voice chat on the ds anymore. i cand get on anything that has wheels(except cars). i have play surtant sports. i can't wear anything on my head(especially since i wear hats all the time) and can't wear cloths that i have to put over my head, so i have to wear button up or zip up clothes. i also can't do the computer or ds as long on the weekends.. but everything will go back to normal after september 22, if i still have throbing headaches after that they i will have to go see the doctor.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    hi everybody, i am back!!!!!!!!! i have also hatched exectly 2,593 eggs!!!!!!!!!
    i can still do computer every day for only up to three hours a day and i have to have an hour break every hour. I can't play my ds for to long and have to give it to my oparents before they go to bed every night so i don't play it without their permission. i also can't voice chat on the ds anymore. i cand get on anything that has wheels(except cars). i have play surtant sports. i can't wear anything on my head(especially since i wear hats all the time) and can't wear cloths that i have to put over my head, so i have to wear button up or zip up clothes. i also can't do the computer or ds as long on the weekends.. but everything will go back to normal after september 22, if i still have throbing headaches after that they i will have to go see the doctor.
    I feel so sorry for you dude.Hope you get better.I've been IV Breeding lately I also got a Pichu with the Egg Moves:T-Punch, Volt Tackle and Wish, score!

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Ahh you making my brain hurt anyway sorry dude hope you get better.
    I feel so sorry for you dude.Hope you get better.I've been IV Breeding lately I also got a Pichu with the Egg Moves:T-Punch, Volt Tackle and Wish, score!

Thats rare.....now try to get one that has double slap with all those moves^^

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    MIRA QUE ES LO QUE ESTA PASANDO AQUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol looong time since i rpelied dudes and dudets ive got school ya know. i kinda have alot of pokemon that i ev'd and i had to realese em all since i didnt want them lol. anywho eggs i have currently done: 1,235 I have counted every single one! lol i mostly breeded dratinis and bagons lol

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    MIRA QUE ES LO QUE ESTA PASANDO AQUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol looong time since i rpelied dudes and dudets ive got school ya know. i kinda have alot of pokemon that i ev'd and i had to realese em all since i didnt want them lol. anywho eggs i have currently done: 1,235 I have counted every single one! lol i mostly breeded dratinis and bagons lol

I love Dritini.They are the best.My freind said he got a pichu with doublslap and said it was rare.....And he said he was going to take on a Lv.10 team with his bred pichu Lv.1 only with double slap.I just laughed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back