• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Brink of Obilvion

thetribemaster

Pokemon: Brink of Oblivion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2009
    Pokemon: Brink of Oblivion

Pokemon: Brink of Obilvion

Hack of: FireRed

This hack will stray a little off the beaten path as far as pokemon games go, for example it wont be as sparkling FCC clean, and the story will be darker and more brutal.

Region: Farrea, a few new pokemon have popped up, and some have dissapeared.

Story: You are a young graduate of the EVERGLOW police academy and you are up and raring to get out of the town. The player's mother buys the player an apartment in the neighboring town of Glitzville in hopes that he/she will go out and see the world. Along the way you encounter new friends and foes in a quest to rid the world of evil and uncover a scandalous inside plot to take over the pokemon world.

New features: Ability to buy, sell, and furnish apartments.

Its a little slow because my 64-bit computer has trouble using a lot of the tools here, something about mscomctl.ocx and comdlg.ocx (anyone? i already tried dling and registering them... :tired:)

Team The tribe!:
    Only me (It's lonely in here, PM me with proof of skills to join)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Well,you gotta tell us what is this about.You got to extend the storyline.Think the whole storyline before making a thread.
    *I have the same problem with you,about the tools
    *Your thread will be closed

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    To make the dlls work, put them in the System 32 folder, then type in cmd in the search box in the start menu, then press "Run as Administrator" then type in one of the dlls and it should work.

As for the story...
    how are you planning to make it so that you can buy, sell, and furnish apartments? And how old is the player, because I find it strange that a good mother would allow their 10 year old son/daughter to rent their own apartment (Home Alone 2).

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
    Sounds more like the life of a cop owning an apartment =_=::
    Theses are the sort far off Pokemon hacks i don't like, i mean why not just use a diff game to hack, like sim's busting out?

Back