• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Bronze is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
    Yep, I found time to work on it. The sequal to the legendary
    Pokemon Brown (Released in January 2004) is now being worked on, and should be seeing the light of day. I've fixed up and changed ALOT of things from the first pre-alpha released, made many changes to my "original blueprints" to make it more enjoyable. I've already put 98% of Rijon in it! (Everything, nothing is going to be left out like in Brown), but Naljo will still be much much bigger than Rijon, you will just have to see for yourself. Give your comments and stuff, no release date is confirmed, It'll be done when it's done, to avoid me rushing.

I've learned alot and improved my hacking skills over the time Brown was completed, I'm also helping with Goldmap. So see great improvements, i'm putting LOTS and LOTS of thought into this, you will not be dissapointed!

Post comments and suggestions if you wish!

Screenshots and stuff coming soon.

-Coolboyman
    Back and Reloaded

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well, I am glad this hack is back because Brown was such a kick @ss hack, this sequel will be even better.

Last edited:

Krusty

6 string shredder and art dude
    Years
    Thomas-san said:
    ...Brown was suck a kick @ss hack, this sequel will be even better.

Sounds funny if you say it out loud! :cheeky: Anyway, keep up the good work. I can't wait to play it.

Years
    Jeremy, you never aactually do much except for planning so you lost your develpoing rights but still help Coolyoyman

Tetsuya-san, I am hoping for an Uncut version which will features areas that wasnot in oriiginal release of Brown back in Jan 04.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
    Pokemon: Rijon Adventures will have all those areas, just to let you know. i'm going to help with Rijon adv as soon as I'm done with this hack

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    This looks awsome. Brown was so good that I played so much I managed to finish it in about 3 hours.

Is this gonna be like an upgraded version of brown cos that would be great if you just added extras & fixed some of the other stuff. Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 16, 2006
    Good work CBM. This is my first (and maybe even last) post on these forums. I'd like to thank you for your continued rom hacking. You're the only person who's actually completed a full hack of a pokemon game worth playing... Pokemon Brown is amazing!

The only reason i ever come on this website is to check up on your two hacks. I look forward to bronze and rijon adventures...

Great work and keep up the good work...

m1ckjuh

Ghost Trainer
    Years
    I wish i could make hacks like you. My head is full of idea's but i don't have the tools for it to make it.. cuz if i search for some tools all i find is "Pokemon Advanced" tools :@
    I just found a few gold tools, but they dont work so well.. I don't even have the table file of gold! :'(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back