• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen pokemon calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2004
    This is my first post :) I downloaded the calculator yesterday and was amazed but it won't let me put them in Pokemon Colosseum :\ so does any one know what I could do to make it work for Colosseum?
    I have action replay.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Make sure you?re not giving them EVs that add up to more than 510, or Colosseum will boot them. Also, when made from that calculator, Mew and Deoxys won?t be accepted.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2004
    Arcdemon I have version 1.0
    blazin' what it does is you can make any pokemon with any moves for all the cheat devices.
    And Kairi thanks I'll try that in the morning :D

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    The most up-to-date version of xyzman's calculator is 1.2, to my knowledge.

Alternatively, you can use an online version of the calculator (by kpdavatar) here. It is 240KB, so it may take a while to load, depending on your Internet connection speed.

Deoxys and Mew require an extra bit of data, coined "obedience." I believe kpdavatar's current version of the calculator allows you to add that data to Mew and Deoxys.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    What's so important about a calculator anyway? It's much more gratifying to catch them and raise them yourself without some stupid hacking program. (Isn't hacking illegal anyway?)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It?s not against the law, no. And there are valid reasons for using it, IMO. Catching and raising can be fun as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2004
    Yeah raising I fun but after 90hrs of raising you want to have a little fun hacking :classic:
    Oh and thanks Kairi it worked :D

Years
    Where

Where did you get it and does it make action replay codes for the gamecube action replay for pkmn collesuem

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    Arcdemon & Shiney Gardevoir:

The calculator creates codes for any GBA cheat code device. Just make sure to specify the type of code output you want. For example, if you have an up-to-date Action Replay, use AR v3 codes.

Pogiforce-14:

I believe that you are thinking of hacking into the computer systems of others for various reasons (stealing/deleting files, et cetera). That kind of hacking is illegal -- changing the values of various addresses in a game's memory (also referred to as "hacking") is perfectly legal.

It isn't very gratifying when you raise a monster to find that it doesn't battle effectively, wasting hours of time in the process. In my opinion, cheating for "legal" Pok?mon after you have completed the game is legitimate -- it simply saves time.

Latias_Dream_Rider

Princess Mystery:Want to pair?
    Years
    Lucky Shinee!

:latias: PEEPS,
    I know this doesn't have to do with anything right at the moment, but I think i got a lucky game!!!!!!
    Ok, everyone KNOWS about the Shiny Pok'emon, right?
    Well, I have counted and I have gotton 11 OF THEM!!!
    I have a like (sorry to gross you out) Diheria colored Spinda
    I had a Numel that shot stars out of it's back everytime you would send her out,but he is now a green Camerupt
    My Roslia's petals Shine
    My Bagon was Red, Then when she was a Shelgon it was a pale pink, and now she's a Salamance and she is Back to Red (it's really Cool.There found in Meteor Falls, If u were lost on that)
    My Feebas is Silver-Shiny
    Karma(Skarmary) Is Shiny and has a music sound when she comes out
    Prew(Linoone) has sparkly stripes
    Piper(Mightyena) is white, not Black
    Phoebe(Goldeen) has Shiny Stats, without any cheats
    My Swellow has a Star thing like Numel
    And my Spheal has a Darker Coating then the other ones
    Pretty, cool Huh?
    I am Wondering:How many do you guys have?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back