• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Card Adventures

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
  • Hello and welcome to my new comic.

It is a pokemon comic based on Yugioh, basically you use cards to summon the pokemon instead of pokeballs ;) hope you like it,

Story
    A young, 11 year old boy named Ichigu Shiriaku is jsut a normal kid, hanging out and around with his friends playing the Pokemon Card Game. Ichigu gets a letter soon after being invited to enter the Pokemon: Cardetrix league.
    What adventures could be in for him? Will he win the tournament? Find out.

Note: It starts off when he's on his home land which is one of the Sevii islands dunno which one. So if you're confused about him getting a letter, don't worry it will be there soon :).

Comics

Season One: Me invited? No Way

Season One Introduction
    Season One Part One: Wierd...

Specials
    Mothers Day Special

Credit

Last edited:

ck1109

Mew Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    cool! i likethe idea. i always loved pokemon ad yugioh!

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Wow.
    Something never attempted before. And for once in a while it's not s spoof or 'comedy' comic.

I think someone should just try every possible thing, well, possible, to make a comic out of the ordinary. Maybe 8-Bit? Maybe it's a Team Rocket comic? Possibly a Yu-Gi-Oh fuzion? A contest comic?
    Good job Shy, for being original and not doing a spoof of a journey comic, a 'funny' comic, or an actual norml, generic journey comic.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • LETS DUEL!

lol seriously man double lol.
    Anyway, welcome back to the comic world (Which is revived and killed more times than Bob Hope) with a pretty original idea (But there was this one guy called Shylocke who did it too...) and good sprites, no incorrect grammer and spelling (Didnt check that hard though).

Keep it up and watch it for sure.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I was actually hoping for a comic based on the real Pokemon TCG when I read the title, although I was sorely mistaken :p

It looks interesting Shylocke, a little early story wise for me to pass judgment though.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • As a Nintendo fan like me, checking just about everything on it....

I would have never thought of a Pokemon based Yu-gi-oh. Woe is me.

ck1109

Mew Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    uk mothers day is different from us mothers day. thought id point that out

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2007
    I Know that. you told me in Pokemon Topaz Signomi. I had this posted before you told me that

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Yeah please dont advertise in my comic thankies. ^^;

Next comic will be on the way soon, sorry it hasnt come yet, i've been busy getting ready to pick my options for year 10 which have to be in thursday. Plus im kind of a little stuck on ideas for the battle system hehe I made one and it looked rubbish so im trying to think of a way to do it.

If anyone has any ideas they would like to contribute please do ^^

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Ok guys, seeing as I'm not sure how this is going to turn out. (sorry for DP'ing)

I'm going to make the duel scene and see what everyone thinks of it. I don't think it will be that good. If it isnt what you have been expecting I think I will stop this comic because I got too confused while I was making it.

I will put the comic up soon though so be prepared. :)

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • I think you shouldn't stop the comic if we don't expect what you make.
    Too many comic makers with lots of potential stop before they can expand their knowledge, usually their comics ending from bad criticism.
    But I believe the idea is a good one, so instead of stopping you should either go on a short hiatus in search of inspiration, or improve your Duel System every season of comics, or every duel.
    Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2007
    Dont stop!!
    :( These comics are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back