• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cards Came Back from PSA !!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Hey guys, I just wanted to share a portion of my collection that I got graded with PSA. The first video can be seen on youtube here:

I'm also planning on posting videos of my other complete sets, ungraded cards, etc.

Let me know what you think, and I'm always open to suggestions as to different kinds of pokemon TCG related things that I could make videos on!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I can't watch these videos from my phone, but if you're going to post YouTube videos here, you'll have to follow the site rules on them and embed them into your post using our YouTube tag. I have converted your link in the first post into an embedded video, if you want an example of the tag.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Oooo I see what that meant. Sorry about not understanding how to properly link it in the first place. I have the code now so from now on I'll do it the right way. Thanks!

Back