• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Career

If you had a pokemon career, what would it be?

• Trainer! Of course! (included: Gym leaders, elite 4)

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • Professor! Go brains!

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Breeder! Poke-babies!

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Artist! Sketching, photography, music, etc...

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Other - Pokemon Related

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Other - Not Pokemon Related

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    I wouldn't mind being a Gym Leader, but I wouldn't want to be the type of Gym Leader who ceaselessly hangs around their Gym waiting for trainers to come in and challenge them. I'd want to travel around, taking on challengers wherever we met, not necessarily in my Gym.

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I would be a Trainer. Training Pokemon would have to be one of the most fun things I could ever do.

Years
    I'd love to be a trainer, but being a wheelchair user mean's most places would be inaccessible, and the travelling about would be much more difficult for me.

I guess I'd be ok as a Gym Leader. At least they don't have to move about too much! xD

Though I'd do my best as a trainer, and only stop if it really wasn't working out.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Berry Master like in R/S/E except like travel around for new berries 8)

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
    i think i would take the jack of all trades aproach and try my hand at everything. i like to learn about pokemon, i like to travel and train with them, i like to draw and take photographs, i'd love to learn breeding which isn't to far off from the way dogs are bred and raised, coordinator is like going to a dog show. see what i mean ? i think everyone has a want to try atleast two of the things there is.

SonicJump

Pokémon Lover
    Years
    I'd love to be your average PokéMart Clerk or something. Something that does deal with the Pokémon, but nothing extremely significant. But, also train off to the side as well. I don't wanna be anything more than your average trainer. I'm too modest.. =P

Years
    I'd be a pokemon trainer. Training pokemon is awesome. You get to travel and see beautiful sites, catch lots of cool pokemon, and experience lots of challenges.

Haruki

Rare Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    a Pokemon Idol or a Trainer and maybe a pokemon photographer on the side

Back