• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

Days
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Do you know we're to find scarmory, I cant find it in the snowy area near flannery's gym

Days
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Found it at the same place tho my team were level 30+ at that point and I had crobat so… I'm happy It is in the game. Might use it for stall with my T Tar

Days
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I don't mean to bring this topic back, but I'm new to the Poke Community and haven't found an answer to this question. Is their a wild encounters guide (meaning a file or page) that tells you where certain Pokemon can be found? If so, that would be good to know about since the developer said they removed some Pokemon from the game. I've just started playing it, and it works with the Pokemon Access scripts (they're a set of scripts designed to work with Visual Boy Advanced on Windows with the NVDA screen reader). If their isn't a wild encounters guide, where can the Pokemon that were possible to get from Granat Cave be found? Granat Cave doesn't exist in this hack, and I'm thinking of adding a fighting type to my team when I get the chance. According to a list for Emerald that I found on the internet, both Machop and Makuhita (sorry if I spelled that second one wrong) can be found in Granat Cave. Are they in this game, and if they are where can they be found? I know one of you will probably say "check the Poke Dex", but the Poke Dex feature is one of the things that doesn't work with the scripts even with the original Emerald.

Back