• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Champion Steven

LatiosThunderLord

Latios and Latias Lord
Years
  • I have currently beaten the Elite Four and saved befre i met the pokemon chamipon; Steven. The only pokemon i have left are a groudon, swampert, and a linoone. Wut should my strategy be to beat him, or should i just start from the beginning again?

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Just use your Groudon's fire attacks and alternate between your Swampert's water attacks and ground attacks, and heal when needed. That way you shouldn't have many problems. Your Linoone can just take it easy.

Years
  • Well this goes in GB Starts and Movesets. I say you should continue. As long as you Groudon has a decent amount of HP and all his fire moves are not gone you should be able to stick it out with him through a few pokemon, if you are lucky all. Have him first up in your Line up for Skarmory, you can use Solarbeam on Claydol, Metagross would be taken out with Fire Blast, Armaldo you might wanna use Swampert, Cradily you can use a fire move on, and Aggron should be an easy take out with Groudon or Swampert, just use a ground move. Hope this helps, off to GB Srats and Movesets.
    ~MOVED~

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
  • Groudon
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Flamethrower/Fire Blast/Overheat
    Swords Dance

Swampert
    Curse
    Surf
    Earthquake
    Rest/Roar

Linoone
    Shadow Ball
    Belly Drum
    Extremespeed
    Flail/HP Fighting/Ground

Skarm goes down to Groudon's Fire Attack, Armaldo to Surf.

Cradily is part Rock so that cancels out fire. Fighting, Ground or Steel attacks.

Aggron:/Claydol/Armaldo: Surf

Metagross: Earthquake/Groudon's Fire move

LatiosThunderLord

Latios and Latias Lord
    Years
  • well the problem is this i ave two potions left and groudon's out of pp in earthquake and fire blast and i used up my last exlixir. now what?

steel_skarmory

Ph33r t3h houndoom
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 25, 2005
    You only need groudon XD. A fire attack on skarm, and earthquake the rest. lo, very simple.

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
  • F/Thrower>Fire Blast, especially for E4. PP>Power for E4, because Elixirs cannot be purchased. Fire Blast is only good for 4 attacks(5 PP, 80% ACC), while Flamethrower is good for 15. That way you can flame stuff that you EQed this time and save your EQs for Steven. Also, use Solarbeam on Groudon to save three EQs on Glacia and one more on Sidney(Sharpedo).
    Groudon's max SA is 299 with a stalemate nature. Why not use it?
    Reference from: Pokemon Fan Universe Pokedex.

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
  • And Eruption>Overheat or Fire Blast.
    But we need enough shots to kill the entire e4.
    Is Hydro Pump>Surf on Kyogre?
    I don't think so.

Also, Overheat is for Pokemon like Primeape that need an attack to surprise Grass types and Skarmory/Forretress. Not for 299 SA Pokemon with other options.

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
  • Eruption stinks IMO.

Surf is better for kyogre since it has SA in it's favor.
    Fireblast/Overheat since groudon has Attack NOT SA.

Overheat? On Primeape? ROFL.

Primeape is NU/UU. Fortress and skarm is OU.

Next time, get your facts right before trying to smart off.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Use lotsa fire/ground type pokemon or moves and u should k.o steven's pokemon...

Back