• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Chronicles Of Bakto!!!

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    what game lmao... i havnt released BETA yet :S. anywayz im working on text now... so all i need to do is mapping then ill release BETA... btw the BETA will only go to the 2nd gym... (inclusive :D)

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    :S lol i would like to announce that i only speak english... and a bit of french lmao. and also the BETA should be out before wednesday...

Magnetic_Hacker

Polish RomHacker ;]
    Years
    Ok Sorry. I translate this.
    Screens is cool, but tilescreen isn't super.
    Sorry forum bugs, but I no learn e\English ^o^

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    ATTENTION, ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE: POKEMON CHRONICLES OF BAKTO HAS BEEN.... RECONSIDERED SO NOW ITS A HACK OF FR!!! SCREENSHOTS R OUTDATED SO I WILL POST NEW 1S UP SOON! THE BETA WILL NO LONGER BE COMING OUT TOMMOROW BUT IT WILL BE COMING OUT NEXT WEEK.
    have a nice day :D

-Shaneypoo17-

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    good good, just to tell you all, alot of hard work is being put into this hack, and changing it from emerald to fr will make it benefitial. alot if not all of the pokemon will be sprited by me, and the beta will be out soon.
    also i wish for people to no just stop by here to say goodluck, if you want to give us your support a pm or a usefull message here would be nice, instead of "your hacks going to be wicked!!! best of luck".
    that is all
    sincerly yours
    Scyther

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    ok... finally ive made a website for my Game-making crew :Dmy new site and game... everything is dun except for maps so afta maps BETA will be released...
    ---EDIT---
    ive finally finished the first town... :D heres some screenies of it :D.
    Pokemon Chronicles Of Bakto!!!

:D hope u like them

~link removed~

Linking to other forums is not allowed!

Last edited:

pencilbuddy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    this game is aswome imagne waht it would look like if ipatchted on with white snow

Scyther

Years
    the game beta might take a little while longer to release then first thought, through lack of help in some area's *mapping* is making the project be pro-longed.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    ---UPDATE---
    ok... i had 2 start the game from scratch and ended up with even better maps... :D here are bsome screenies

hope u like them ^^ im doing pokemon icons now... and then im gonna do more mapping and then last and most diff. SCRIPTING btw i need a scripter 4 the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2006
    Looks nice! I dont like the shading on the Fire starter just below the flame, and which starter is which? But other than that its really good!

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    lol...
    isnt it a bit obvious which one is which??? lol. clames is fire... (he has a flame on his head) sharm is water(he has fins lol and hes blue) and pajaro is grass(hes green lol) :D btw BETA will be out this week

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    XD hehe very very very true... scyther is a great spriter, probably one of the best ive known yet. Its an honor to have this walking talking legend on my team :D. lol i sounbd all soppy now... but thx scyther :D even tho he has ova 600 sprites 2 do 4 me lol... with his expertise and my knowledge.. we can pull this game off by august :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    hi i am back on the team because shane decided he was being a bit impatient so he added me in again. YAY!!!!!

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Shaneypoo17 said:
    scyther is a great spriter, probably one of the best ive known yet.
    lol

This hack isn't along far enough for me to judge it properly.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    :D dnt worry... i back up extremely often so now the game should only go forward and not backwards :D im starting on the routes now...

Scyther

Years
    Ice_Dragon said:
    I dont like the shading on the Fire starter just below the flame, !

i was waiting for this to be said :D, and it can be explains oh so easily.
    fire emits heat and light, as below the flame, it is supposed to be lighter. it does i agree look a bit out of place, but it didnt look right with out it. im glad this hack is progressing so quickly. and thankyou for the complements people.
    hopefuly the beta should be out soon, but their is a lot of pokemon to do before that.

Back