• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Chronicles Of Bakto!!!

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    oh btw i cant edit the first post anymore because somehow i passed the allowed amount of images so ill now post new screenies on the 2nd post i made.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    heh... finally there are some new screenies. well here they are ^^
    Alder Town
    Pokemon Chronicles Of Bakto!!!

Alder Town again...

Route 4

well thats all for now... might post some more tomorrow.

-------EDIT-------
    its confimed now... the beta will go up to the fourth gym. so we need a good icon maker person lol.

Last edited:

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    the screenies look great *message too short*

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    dude that is awsome i like 2 play games with totaly new pokemon (fakemon)

i have fakemon but i cant draw sprites :(

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    cool cool, btw everybody im going very rapidly in the hack right now so you shouldnt have to wait very long.

Back