• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    My Pikachu wakes me up and I see that the
    injury on my arm has fully healed. however,
    there's a scar left and I assume that this is
    to make me remember not to do that again.
    "Again...do what again?"
    As I think about it even more, memories disappear
    and eventually only remember about the Pikachu
    next to me.
    "Hey, Pikachu I may not be able to remember anything
    but I hope we can still stay friends."
    I see a guy with a Blaziken. however, tired and thirsty,
    I ignore the sight and walk away.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "You think that egg can stop me again?" The demon said, for the first time. then he fired a red blast again, that was aimed straight for anna.

Suddenly, I appeared, and protected her from the blast, I groaned, "Oh, not again,", and burst into flames, and reappeared at the place that boy was making a secret base out of. However, I managed to protect Anna from the one blast. The demon then fired another red blast, aimed at togepi, and jamie...

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i walk to the shop with skye, pixy and agile and enter. i walk around for about half an hour look at all the different bags and i eventually choose a rather large back pack with lots of pockets for pokeballs,items,special items,berrys,hms and tms and lots of other pockets. the main thing is its big and has lots of space in the main pocket. i buy it and give it to pixy and i then walk out and i enter the pokemon parlour which is next door. i look around and see pokemon being brushed and massaged and fed. i see brock and walk up to him." hello im ami and i would like to apply for your ad in the newspaper." brock takes me to his office to meet his wife and they ask me to tell them about my self and about my pokemon. after doing that they ask me questions and i answer giving the truth. after about 10 minutes of answering questions they say i can leave and i wait out side there office .i wonder what i can do to pass the time and i see a brush and start brushing pixy. she lays down and relaxes becuase she enjoys it so much.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    The red blast hit jamie directly, causeing a huge explosion that covered the entire block. People screamed as their homes were destroyed in the blast, and they were screaming in pain. When the explosion faded, the place where jamie was, was empty. "Ha ha ha ha ha!!!" The demon said, laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I jumped off of the tree, but knocked it down as i rebounded off of it. I then ran as fast as I could back to anna...

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I hear a noise coming from across the block
    and see houses burning and people screaming
    in pain. I try to find the source of all this destruction
    and so I look all around. Pikachu runs off somewhere.
    I think it knows where this thing is.
    "Hey Pikachu, lead the way!"

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    after a few minutes brock comes out and tells me i have got the job. i thank him and he says i start tomorrow. i get pixy and leave the parlour.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Dragonite! You're not done!" My father yelled. "So them what the strongest pokemon has to offer! Hyper Beam!" And a huge hyper beam came from Dragonites mouth and hit the demon directly.

"Good thing that thing has bad aim. And even worse reflexes." I said from behind my family. Dave, head of the secret service, pulled me away 3 seconds before the attack would have even hit me. "Go Charizard! Go help Dragonite with a Hyper beam!" I yelled. Charizard then hit the demon with a hyper beam after Dragonites had faded.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I see a Charizard using hyper beam at some invisible
    lifeform. Pikachu seems to want to battle with this thing.

ooc: because Pikachu was born in the heavens he can sense
    demons and gets urges to battle them.

IC: "Oh well. I don't exactly want to interfere, but
    even I want to battle for some reason. Pikachu THUNDER!!!!"
    Pikachu's thunder could not be seen for some reason to the
    naked eye, however it seemed that the attack hit the demon
    perfectly as the electricity lit the demon up for a couple of
    seconds.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Dude, only something that was both darkness AND light can truly see a demon and hurt it at the same time. So, since your pikachu is only good, it can only see the demon, but not attack it.

IC: The demon laughed, and said, "Fools!! your attacks cannot peirce my skin!!"And fully revealed himself to everyone. "Only the Umbreon with the forked tail can stop me now!!" He yelled, pointing to Umbreon, who wagged his tail softly.He then fired two blue blasts at Dragonite and Charizard, destroying them. He then used another red blast to trap pikachu in a yellow invincible orb, and sent it into the sun. "Muahahahaha!!!" The demon laughed. Suddenly, however, umbreon appeared, and bit the demons right shoulder, causeing his right arm to fall to the ground. "AUGH!!! THIS CANNOT BE!!!" The demon yelled, as he saw umbreon prepareing for another attack.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Go Espeon! Go Umbreon!" A voice from the back said. I turned around to see dave had his black shades off and his black coat off, revealing a bullet proof shirt and. "Then let me help if that's the case!"

My father and I recalled are pokemon before the attack and stepped back for Dave to help the umbreon, with the espeon tail. "Alright. you two know what to do!" He said smiling. Umbreon used a quick attack to go through the demon, and espeon used a psywave attack to contain the demon in a bubble. And waited for the umbreon/espeon to finish off the job. "I may not be able to attack you, but I can keep you in one spot!" He said nodding to the umbreon to finish the horrid creature.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye waited patiently for Ami to get done with her interview, and smiled when she came out of the office. She was even more excited a few moments later, when Brock announced that Ami had the job.

"Awesome!" Skye exclaimed happily. She patted Ami on the shoulder proudly. "Come on...let's go get ice cream to celebrate! My treat!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "No, you don't understand what will happen-" The demon said, trying to explain, but Umbreon jumped up, and slashed thedemon in two. "Nooo-" The demon said, and faded away.(CensorshipXD). Suddenly, Charizard and Dragonite appeared again, only they were back in their basic stages. Umbreon stood on the ground, panting. He had lots of cuts and bruises, and that slash took a lot out of him. He smiled for a moment, then collapsed.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i walk out very excited and Skye says she will buy icecreams for us . i do not answer back as i am expreience too many feeling.i think to my self." is this what its like to have friends?" but i accidently speak out loud.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "I guess it is," Skye chuckled as she led Ami to her favorite ice cream parlor. She walked up to the counter. "I'd like a hot fudge sundae, please. And a strawberry cone for Agile. What about you, Ami?"

She turned to look at her friend with a smile. Ice cream was just what she needed today.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    I look at the selctions and choose mint choc chip." ill have a mint choc chip.thanks skye." while our ice creams are being prepared i wonder if i should let my pokemon out and roam free like skye does with her pokemon.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Suddenly, a huge red hole appeared in the sky, with demons of all shapes and sizes coming through. They were easily visible, but stopping them was the hard part. They suddenly merged into each other, createing one huge purple demon with spikes horns, and claws. It was ten times the size of a continent, and it stood in the ocean near the city. It gave out a huge roar, and began smashing buildings. Umbreon slowly got up, and limped to the shore, for one last fight.....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I sensed something near the shore, and saying "It's time.", I dissapeared.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    skye,agile and i get our icecreams and as i eat them i look in the sky for no reason. i see a *** appear and strange creatures coming out.they merge into one and it starts smashing building after landing in the sea." um skye. is that good? i dont think it is. we should get back to our aprtment and get all our pokemon." wishes charmander was a charizard but knows i can rush things.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    As umbreon limped to shore, he was struk down by a building. This shattered one of his shoulders, but he continued his way towards the shore. Suddenly, the demon unleashed a huge beam that destroyed many apartment buildings, includeing skye's.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i see the monster shoot a beam at our aparment building and i watch the build crumble down in pieces." NOOOOOO!!!! MY POKEMON!!!Shadow,scorcher...." i drop my icecream and fall to my nees crying.

ooc: i have pixy and charmander with me. i left the other in the apartment to play.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    As umbreon walked to the shore, he felt shadow and schorcher's spirt energy with him, giving him the energy to run and repair his Shattered shoulder. As he approached the shore, he jumped up at the demon, and his right claw started to shine..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back