• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i stand up and run towards the apartment build and when i reach it i start looking through the rubble.i find my pokemon but they are both dead. i just lean on their bodies and cry." vulpix, mightyena. why did you have to die."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    But just as umbreon was about to kill the demon with all his might with the single slash of light, his claw faded, and when it hit the demon, it shattered. Umbreon fell into the sand, blood pouring from his claw, wondering what just happened, when suddenly, he saw two transparent figures looking at him. They said in pokemon language, "You need the assitance of your old master, the one with the Blaziken wings. You must bite him to absorb his spirt energy temporairly. Then, you can kill the demon.", and faded away. Umbreon got up slowly, and looked around for matt, when suddenly, he spotted him..

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i stop crying and stand up,angry." i will kill the one who did this." i release charmander and run into grass and start training it up as fast as possible.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Suddenly, the demon blasted where charmander was, obliterateing it.

Matt came over and gave umbreon a hug when he saw him, but umbreon bit him just as the pokemon instructed. "What the.." Matt said as he colapsed. Umbreon felt more spirt energy coming to him, so he put his entire soul and body into the last strike, and jumped at the demon...

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    "charmander!!! now ill never be able to fly!!!. come on pixy lets go." i let the linoone onto my sholder and take my new back pack from it . i put the bag on and start running towards the monster." ready pixy? this is a big one. this is not a fun battle the fate of the city and mybe the world rests in our palms. lets go!" i reach the bay and pix finds a rope and jumps into the water and starts swimming towards the monster.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    The demon also obliterated pikie just because of the aura generated around it only umbreon could endure.

Umbreon smashed into the demons hide with his claw just as piky was destroyed. A huge hole appeared in the demons side, and it screamed as umbeon dug in, causeing its body to evaporate. As umbreon went to the other side of the demon, it exploded, causeing a massive tidal wave to flood the city. "My duty..it's done, right??" Umbreon thougt as he fell to the concreate in front of anna with a sickening crack.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i fall to the ground crying." all my pokemon ar" i dont finish the sentence as i get pulled into the city by the tidal wave. i hit lots of building and lose consciousness and sink through the water to rest on a road bubble coming from my mouth. the water slowloy drain into cracks in the road and into the sewers.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    As umbreon was unconsious, he saw a Mightyena, A charmander, a vulpiz, and a lioone. They told him, "We will help you, even if it means destroying our souls. "What!? But I thought my duty was done!!" Umbreon said to them, but before he got a response, they flew into him....

At the exact same time, all those pokemon spirts bodys turned to dust and got blown away in the wind.

Umbreon slowly got up from the pavement in front of anna, and he found his entire body was healed, with not a broken bone anywhere. He smiled, and wagging his tail, he jumped into anna's arms, but not forgetting the pokemon who saved him...

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i lay on the road unconsious and after a few minutes thewater completely drains into the sewers and cracks.

ooc: im not going to post untill skye has some say in what happens to me.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Um....guys? Holy cow this RP is getting insane....um...

I really hate to do this, but it's not possible for me to keep up with everything. I think I am going to have to drop out, as MaH is taking up a LOT of time, and I'm not really good at playing RPs like this one. The Pokemon are uber powerful, and there really isn't much of a plot going on right now...

Again, I'm really sorry, but I hope I can RP with you all again sometime.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    ooc: nooo!! please dont leave!! your the person who holds this together.............please dont leave!!! :'( :( :(

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
    Name: Darek
    Pokemon: Houndoom, Breloom and Croconaw
    Job: Author/Champion
    Description: Black, shaggy beard and hair. Wears clothes similer to Lance(you know the champion on gold/silver/crystal
    Personality: ...

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Dude, this RP is done. Finished. At the very least, it's too ingrossed to accept new members.XD

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Dude! This rp is never done! Hello no set plot! New people are always welcome, they bring new storylines in! And Skye is right, this has gone insane. I leave it for one day and it gets out of control.

Bob V, you are not in control of this rp so you get a warning for trying to be, you didn't even ask me if the plot you had was okay, it was really kind of random. And then you didn't ask me if this rp was done. So this will be your first warning. Now ask me before you do anything like this again!

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    ooc: since sky has left i may as well leave too. ill check it every now and again so if she comes back ill come back. bye.... :( :( :(

um are we starting again before all my pokemon were killed? if we are then ill get my icecream and stuff and open a training gym where people can battle against me and other straners to train their pokemon up, i warn you in advamce. my pokemon are extremely powerful. but if you manage to even hit them, weaknesses or not, they will get hurt .

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back