• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Pokemon Claim Thread ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I'm gonna go ahead and reclaim my Nidoqueen, and Crobat. Um, I'm not even sure if I ever claimed Crobat to begin with, but if I didn't..meh..

Nidoqueen is mine, though >_>

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    well i cant reclaim these but i sen that these pokemon havent been taken up
    flaaffy
    trapinch < this wasnt on the list

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I'll reclaim Jirachi, Kingdra and Starmie.

Can't wait for the claim period though.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    I claim Lucario, Infernape, and Luxray.

X3 I'd like to have my first 3 claims!

Years
    List is now fully updated. Please be aware that if your name does not appear next to a pokemon, then the most likely reasons are that either a new claim was trying to be made, or a pokemon didn't match up with what was on the previous list (which I did check, along with previous posts at times just to be certain). If you feel I've made an error, then please send me a note and I'll go check things again.

I'll let the reclaim period go on for a few more days. I think until next Monday sounds good (and I will make a post saying when things have changed, just so people are sure).

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    So we can't claim Pokemon that were claimed in the old thread? (Damn, I still want Pachirisu >O)

Oh well, I claimed Dunsparce, Turtwig and Porygon-Z.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I would like to reclaim Suicune, Manectric and Rayquaza. Might change them when reclaim period is over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back