• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Again with the double posting. Theres an edit button so use it. Anyway zeikku if its an trouble can you post any updates or you goin to leave us hanging.(not that you have left me hanging idea wise but hey I dont want to spoil the anxious alpha mongers XD)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Looking very nice, keep up the good work :)

Wth~
    Thanks dude ;)

Can't wait for the alpha! Anyway how many legendaries are there in this game?
    Every single legendary is available

what about professoer rowan as the pokemon professor ?
    will the location of the legenderies be the same as the pokemon pearl (nds) ?
    does the map have any glitches ?

WAITING FOR THE ALPHA
    Proffesor rowan will be inserted soon enough ;)

Again with the double posting. Theres an edit button so use it. Anyway zeikku if its an trouble can you post any updates or you goin to leave us hanging.(not that you have left me hanging idea wise but hey I dont want to spoil the anxious alpha mongers XD)
    I post updates like every day, but if u mean scripting updates, I'm not posting them because the alpha's not long, and I would hate to spoil it. Today I'm gonna try doing Rowan's intro sprite. with the same pallettes as D/P.
    I need to decide on a Female heroine too.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Please, accept this this advice, never reveal the complete map, what is worse than a Hacker-ROM can do, apart from revealing dialogues. That takes away the grace, or rather, it removes the element of surprise, and I hope you can take it as an ROM Hacker, who I am. Hehe. Good luck Zeikku!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • thats shaymin's FAKE sky forme.
    besides I resized her
    Pokemon Clear Diamond

AND
    I attempted to add rowan into the intro, this is without pallette editing him btw..
    Pokemon Clear Diamond

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Please, accept this this advice, never reveal the complete map, what is worse than a Hacker-ROM can do, apart from revealing dialogues. That takes away the grace, or rather, it removes the element of surprise, and I hope you can take it as an ROM Hacker, who I am. Hehe. Good luck Zeikku!
    Thanks man, I'm only revealing maps for the alpha, after that No more maps, just scripts and in-game stuff ;)

the shamin loooks really weird but is the normal one in there and love the pro. rowan it looks so cooooooool good luck on it
    No normal one isn't in there. All legendaries will have new forms.
    And thanks Prof. Rowan took ages to do :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2014
    ure a legend! but u know the buildings in d/p? they have enormous shadows any way u can put that on and sorry if im bothering u but the character u have to be in the game looks a little fake

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Cool.... I think this hack is great....I think a hack centred around Silver is awesome

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • it's nice to hear from you dude, keep up the good work.
    thanks linkin ;) means a lot

This really good. I hope you excel!
    thanks dude, I'm glad you like it.
    The Shaymin should be just a little bit smaller :)

ure a legend! but u know the buildings in d/p? they have enormous shadows any way u can put that on and sorry if im bothering u but the character u have to be in the game looks a little fake
    thats part of the texture in DP..that would be a waste importing the tiles into this, mainly because I have a limit..
    And by fake, what exactly do you mean?

Cool.... I think this hack is great....I think a hack centred around Silver is awesome
    kool, thanks a bunch ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back