• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    [QUOTE][url]http://photos[/url][/QUOTE][/IMG[/PHP]

I don't know if this is a glitch or something. :)

Attachments

• 0C72F2BB-13CF-41F6-B35E-A934E651DED8.png
      0C72F2BB-13CF-41F6-B35E-A934E651DED8.png
      61.2 KB · Views: 20
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 2, 2021
    Hello. Eevee evolve to Glaceon with the Frozenstone. This is okay, but Eevee can't evolve to Leafeon with Moss Stone. Please, help me.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 10, 2019
    I used pokehex to make a pkm that I want, but when I load the game it keep said "save file is corrupted", is there anyway to save it?

Years
  • Hi, I can't find Cairo pokemon maker anywhere, can you give me a link or point me in the right direction please?

My bad, I incorrectly spelt it, but I cannot post a link yet. It's actually Ciro's Pokemon Maker, I downloaded it from a pokedit site. If you type the software name on the google, it should appear as the top result.

Anyway, do you know where the frozenstone is in the game?

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    I keep trying to play this game and whenever I get my starter and try to check their stats o the item it's holding I just get a black screen. What do i do?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 29, 2021
    Hi,

Just wondering if the map will be change upon entering mangan arc? Mine is pallet town. Is this a bug?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I counted how many Pokémon there are in-game via the game guide, but there's actually 522 Pokémon, including Mega and Primals. So what are the other 20~ Pokémon?

BTW, when do I get running shoes?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Feb 18, 2019
    I'm playing cloud white 2 downloaded from some other site. Anyway, after meeting Xerneas for the first time in the game, it flees (as it should) and then I have to battle two leaders. One with red hair one with blue hair. After defeating the first leader the frame simply starts moving to the right and the icon of my character simply disappears. If I press A button a battle with the second leaders starts but after defeating her the icon of my character is gone, I can move but cannot enter buildings and etc! So far I've won 5 badges. Help please!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    I'm playing cloud white 2 downloaded from some other site. Anyway, after meeting Xerneas for the first time in the game, it flees (as it should) and then I have to battle two leaders. One with red hair one with blue hair. After defeating the first leader the frame simply starts moving to the right and the icon of my character simply disappears. If I press A button a battle with the second leaders starts but after defeating her the icon of my character is gone, I can move but cannot enter buildings and etc! So far I've won 5 badges. Help please!

That's a common issue with Fire Red hacks. From my experience, the only solution was to either reload to before it happened, or start all over again.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Feb 22, 2019
    Heyy!
    So, i've just installed this game and I was gonna train all my favorite pokemon.
    I was lucky that nincada was one of the firsts in the game so I could easdily get an shedinja.
    However, when I got it at lvl 20, with some spare regular pokeballs and a space in my team, I got Ninjask but Shedinja wasn't where it was supposed to be.
    I've tried upgrading in other levels and in various routes, but no success :(
    Yes, I verified again and again the space in the team and pokeballs

Was someone able to successfully upgrade it?
    What could I be doing wrong?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Heyy!
    So, i've just installed this game and I was gonna train all my favorite pokemon.
    I was lucky that nincada was one of the firsts in the game so I could easdily get an shedinja.
    However, when I got it at lvl 20, with some spare regular pokeballs and a space in my team, I got Ninjask but Shedinja wasn't where it was supposed to be.
    I've tried upgrading in other levels and in various routes, but no success :(
    Yes, I verified again and again the space in the team and pokeballs

Was someone able to successfully upgrade it?
    What could I be doing wrong?

A lot of things are off about this ROM Hack, like how buying 10 Poké Balls doesn't get you a free Premier Ball.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020
    Whenever I tried to look at the Pokemon Summary, the game just crash and blackout.
    Does anyone know how to fix it?

Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen Apr 9, 2019
    DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS ROM
    It is so much shit, apart from the first untouched red fire part, the new content is pure garbage
    And you get random freezes
    Don't play this fucking shit you're going to waste your time

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 6, 2022
    This hack is quite buggy. Sometimes the game freezes when checking pokemon, trainer sprites are occasionally corrupted, some places have no music at all, some houses that I can't enter (not a bug but bad design), and grammar errors. All this was somewhat tolerable until today I decided to leave 2 of my pokemon to daycare. Then when I took them back, the both pokemon were suddenly level 0. This hack is quite trash to be honest. Also I find the day/night system to be useless, because with some emulators the RTC doesn't work and makes the game be in night time all the time.

Back