• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    Ive been playing this hack for a while and so far I like it a few bugs here and there..my main question is how do you get to mapple town after defeating Giovanni and Kain at the end of the mangan part?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 13, 2020
    Hey all! Stuck in Pokemon CloudWhite.
    I *think* it's v5.23d but I'm not sure. Don't know how to tell.
    I can move my saves between a v5.23d and a v5.15 game. The houses are missing in both.

There is supposed to be an encounter in the town "Tarinopolis" that will unlock a new travel card. I can't get the card.
    I'm supposed to fight someone to complete the scenario. There's one house where I fight Samurai Trunks every time I walk in. I can repeat that fight ad nauseum.
    I compared my game against the full map--my "Tarinopolis" town is missing three buildings on the right side. Maybe the missing fight takes place in a missing building?

In case it matters, my inventory includes:
    Lift Key
    Card Key
    Bus Card 1
    KeyRocket1
    KeyRocket2
    Ferry Card
    Secret Key
    S.S. Ticket
    Rainbow Pass
    Mystic Ticket
    Aurora Ticket
    Ferry Card BW

Any thoughts?
    Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    Hey, I don't know if this is already reported but evertime I talk to trainers even though I beat them already rebsttling them again. Like the bike dude who shot my bike broke. Thanks.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hey all! Stuck in Pokemon CloudWhite.
    I *think* it's v5.23d but I'm not sure. Don't know how to tell.
    I can move my saves between a v5.23d and a v5.15 game. The houses are missing in both.

There is supposed to be an encounter in the town "Tarinopolis" that will unlock a new travel card. I can't get the card.
    I'm supposed to fight someone to complete the scenario. There's one house where I fight Samurai Trunks every time I walk in. I can repeat that fight ad nauseum.
    I compared my game against the full map--my "Tarinopolis" town is missing three buildings on the right side. Maybe the missing fight takes place in a missing building?

In case it matters, my inventory includes:
    Lift Key
    Card Key
    Bus Card 1
    KeyRocket1
    KeyRocket2
    Ferry Card
    Secret Key
    S.S. Ticket
    Rainbow Pass
    Mystic Ticket
    Aurora Ticket
    Ferry Card BW

Any thoughts?
    Thanks!
    "WARNING ! New transportation card system. Now they are updated and so there is only one card."

I think you have already complete this part. Try to go to Bourg frisson , the city in the north west.
    Besides, The worldmap may be a little bit outdated because I fixed several fix in the mapping.

Hey, I don't know if this is already reported but evertime I talk to trainers even though I beat them already rebsttling them again. Like the bike dude who shot my bike broke. Thanks.

It is due to the software "a-trainer" I used to expand trainers. All the additionnal trainers (those out of Kanto and Sevii) can rematch you randomly.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2023
    Hello Shogun,
    Sorry to bother you, me and a friend of mine have a question: in the top thread you say that Coliseum is working (but not Link Trades), but we cannot connect to each other (using latest MyBoy! Paid emulator on Android, both with wifi or bluetooth - other hacks/regular rom are working fine) in regualr 1v1 battles, trying in the first city after obtaining the National Dex.
    It's a bug or we have to downgrade at a older version to have Coliseum working?

Thank you for your work! Amazing Rom Hack :)

EDIT: we just tried with the version 515 of White Cloud and we don't have any problem fighting :D so it's probably a bug inserted in the latest patches.. what do we lose playing that version? It's patchable?

Last edited:

ravenjack31

Redstar
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 13, 2022
    I though the cloud white is already been finished? But theres a lots of bugs here. Like when i want to talk the guards in stations, and lots of lots that i forgot to tell, i want to be your bugs reporter if you would like

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jul 3, 2019
    Hello,

I have issues concerning the access of the Pokemon World Tournament.
    Even though I have defeated all the Master indicated in the Walkthrough the guard doesn't move.
    I defeated Kimono's Sisters, Rocket Admin, Master Mihawk, Mr Pokemon, Master Laure, Aldo's Dad (gived me a regular Charmander and not a shiny one), Hattori and Giovanni.

Any clue ?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    Hello,

I have issues concerning the access of the Pokemon World Tournament.
    Even though I have defeated all the Master indicated in the Walkthrough the guard doesn't move.
    I defeated Kimono's Sisters, Rocket Admin, Master Mihawk, Mr Pokemon, Master Laure, Aldo's Dad (gived me a regular Charmander and not a shiny one), Hattori and Giovanni.

Any clue ?

I can't recall what you're supposed to do but I'm guessing you've gone through the guide? Which version are you on--523d or 515? You may want to try loading a backup save into the other version.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jul 3, 2019
    Originally playing on 5.15 and tried to import my save to 5.23 but didn't change anything.

Yeah I went through the guide. I checked everything but I just can't get access.

-Kimono Sisters don't wanna rematch
    -Rocket Admin isn't in the basement
    -Master Mihawk gave me the Aurora ticket
    -Mr Pokemon gave me Mega-gem
    -Master Laure doesn't rematch
    -Aldo's Dad gave me a Charmander who's holding a Mega-gem
    -Hattori gave me the Katana
    -I got Rayquaza because I defeated Giovanni

So I really don't know what's the problem.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Hey guys, I just beat the Elite Four, but the credits didn't roll and I can't get the Rainbow Pass from Celio. Anyone has a solution?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    Cant remember where to take back clefairy to get shark repel. Been all over mikan island

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 8, 2019
    do pokemon who naturally evolve through trade evolve at a certain level?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 19, 2020
    Hello, so I'm playing this game and I'm really enjoying it! I made it all the way to the Victory Road in Kanto when i found a bug.I can't remember which floor it was on, but I used strength on one of the boulders and pushed the boulder all the way to one of the switches, but when I walked away from the switch, the boulder reappeared at the spot where I initially found it. I walked back to the switch to see if there was still a boulder on the switch, and there wasn't. The only thing i was doing really was exploring Victory Road, building my team's levels up, and just pushing boulders onto the switches. I don't know if the switches were actually triggered (I'm playing on mute while listening to some music atm). I just thought I might tell you of the bug i encountered.😊

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Feb 20, 2023
    So far I'm mostly liking the game. But I HATE the seven samurai. Why do I hate the seven samurai? Because in pokemon games, you're expected to talk to all the NPCs because they might give you stuff or help you level your pokemon. The seven samurai look like the rest of the NPCs, but they have level 100 mega and legendary pokemon! At this point in the game, my team is all around level 45. I have no hope of beating any of the samurai. I dont want to battle them right now. But you cannot run from a trainer battle and they dont give you an option to fight them. I just lose $5000 and a bunch of my team's happiness for interacting with a random NPC.

This could be solved by allowing you to choose whether or not to fight them. Having a yes/no choice box pop up would be great! Or otherwise make them look the same so I know which NPC type to avoid. I like a challenging game, not a baptism by fire.

But yeah, other than that I'm liking it so far!

Back