• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 2, 2016
hello,

some of trainers are bugged, when the battle start the game freeze. It happend 2 times in island 1 and then sometimes, i can dodge them mostly but is there somewhere a liste or something to complet or i just send you which one are bugged ?

bonjour,

certains dresseurs sont buggé. au moment du lancement du combat le dresseur apparait et le jeu freeze avant que le premier pkmn apparaissent. (les premiers que j'ai croisés sont sur l'ile 1 celle qui court au dessus du pp up et un deuxieme qui court au dessus d'un double combat.)

Y a til une liste ou quelque chose ou alors je met les images dans ce topic?

PS : magnezone n'est pas implémenté dans le jeu ? il n'est pas marqué dnas le rapport lors du dl du jeu.

Merci.

KurisuSan

Lord of Reality
Years
Hey just posting a small error that I don't know what could be causing it, but the text for Flash is really messed up. The HM works in the overworld, I haven't tested it in battle to see if it's messed up there or not. I know in the moves screen for the pokemon that it's correct but not in the menu.

msLBXrC

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
hello,

some of trainers are bugged, when the battle start the game freeze. It happend 2 times in island 1 and then sometimes, i can dodge them mostly but is there somewhere a liste or something to complet or i just send you which one are bugged ?

bonjour,

certains dresseurs sont buggé. au moment du lancement du combat le dresseur apparait et le jeu freeze avant que le premier pkmn apparaissent. (les premiers que j'ai croisés sont sur l'ile 1 celle qui court au dessus du pp up et un deuxieme qui court au dessus d'un double combat.)

Y a til une liste ou quelque chose ou alors je met les images dans ce topic?

PS : magnezone n'est pas implémenté dans le jeu ? il n'est pas marqué dnas le rapport lors du dl du jeu.

Merci.
Magnezone est dispo.
les dresseurs qui archent pas c'est un bug d'emulateur il parait, va voir dans les dernieres ages du topic quelqu'un avait eu un probleme similaire. reesaye ce passage du scenario avec un autre emu (no$gba etc.)

Hey just posting a small error that I don't know what could be causing it, but the text for Flash is really messed up. The HM works in the overworld, I haven't tested it in battle to see if it's messed up there or not. I know in the moves screen for the pokemon that it's correct but not in the menu.

msLBXrC
I know but I'll tak my time to fix it because i want to solve this properly

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Can someone take a look in picture and explain me how is it happen? I followed everything Shogun instructed. Thanks for help in advance.

Pic: http:[double slash]imgur.com[slash]lziC4Jy (Since I'm new here I can't post direct link)
i'm not sure how that happened but if you are playing on vba the walk through walls cheat should help

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
The hack is the worst ever...

Whyy?
Because you forgot about Mega Gardevoir.
Is pointless to have a Mega Gallade , when Mega Gardevoir is more surpssing him. DRAGON KILLER.

JK the hack is amazing, but I still wish for a mega Gardevoir.
Maybee add him in next game?

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2018
Were can I find professor Elm! read the guide! you should update that tbh, I have no clue! I'm stuck in the tower at this point!

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
The hack is the worst ever...

Whyy?
Because you forgot about Mega Gardevoir.
Is pointless to have a Mega Gallade , when Mega Gardevoir is more surpssing him. DRAGON KILLER.

JK the hack is amazing, but I still wish for a mega Gardevoir.
Maybee add him in next game?
Take a look in the game guide. You can obtain a mega gardevoir. just read the section "Mega Evolutions"

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Were can I find professor Elm! read the guide! you should update that tbh, I have no clue! I'm stuck in the tower at this point!
He lives in Johto, in New bark town. Go to the west of viridian (road to the pokemonleague) an in the first building go to the door on your left, then take the door at the bottom and go trough this road. You''ll arrived in Johto

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
Hey shogun, i finished up sevii islands and kanto. I have mo clue what can i do after. I have catched Jirachi, Entei, Mewtwo, and Mew(and mew doesn't listen to what i say.).

What should i do after? I have read the instruction manual but none of them helped after i finished both of them.

Please Reply.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 22, 2018
An idea for the lemonade bug:
At one point I saw a trainer attempt to use a Carbos in battle at the point where they would normally use lemonade. I also thought maybe the reason the health goes down on lemonade usage is similar to when a pokemon levels up and the health "drops" from green zone to yellow, or yellow to red; being that although it is the same number, it is now just a lower portion of a new higher total.
Lemonade is : 0x001C
Hp Up is : 0x003F
Vitamin range: 0x003F - 0x0047
Could there be some sort of inadvertent pointer arithmetic that makes the trainer end up using a vitamin item? It could most frequently be the Hp Up and occasionally the addend could be slightly different explaining the Carbos usage. If not, perhaps another health stat boosting item?
Just an idea, would like to help you get this fixed as I am enjoying this hack very much!
Thank you for your work!

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
An idea for the lemonade bug:
At one point I saw a trainer attempt to use a Carbos in battle at the point where they would normally use lemonade. I also thought maybe the reason the health goes down on lemonade usage is similar to when a pokemon levels up and the health "drops" from green zone to yellow, or yellow to red; being that although it is the same number, it is now just a lower portion of a new higher total.
Lemonade is : 0x001C
Hp Up is : 0x003F
Vitamin range: 0x003F - 0x0047
Could there be some sort of inadvertent pointer arithmetic that makes the trainer end up using a vitamin item? It could most frequently be the Hp Up and occasionally the addend could be slightly different explaining the Carbos usage. If not, perhaps another health stat boosting item?
Just an idea, would like to help you get this fixed as I am enjoying this hack very much!
Thank you for your work!

Officially, the trainers used "Blue Scarf" and not a lemonade. I've used an item editor to replace the blue scarf name by Lemonade name. It's not a solution but a lemonade is an healing item and the Blue scarf isn't.

The problem is : I can't entirely edit item after the sitrus berry in the item list. In other words I can't edit the blue scarf to be an healing items. To edit it I need to know where is the offset for this abbility and then I have to replace the value with the right valeu or I don't know the offset & the right value.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 5, 2016
4 questions:
1: Finished the elite 4 now what did I have to do??
2: where can I find luck egg?
3: where can I breed pokemons??
4: how can i enter cerulean cave??
the guy says i have to have made a great achievment but isn't enought to beat the elite four??

foud a bug:
the first of the 3 guards at the pokemon league front gate crash the game if you talk to him

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
4 questions:
1: Finished the elite 4 now what did I have to do??
2: where can I find luck egg?
3: where can I breed pokemons??
4: how can i enter cerulean cave??
the guy says i have to have made a great achievment but isn't enought to beat the elite four??

foud a bug:
the first of the 3 guards at the pokemon league front gate crash the game if you talk to him

1 . give the ruby and saphir to celio (search for a game guide of fire red if you on't know how to do that)
2. I dunno but normally this item is in the game
3. isle 4
4. do the step 1.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
Hey shogun

Why aren't you listening to me?

I finished up sevii islands and Kanto, I have read the instructions but It doesn't help me going to the seven samurai scenario.

And Fletchling doesn't evolved into fletchinder when fletchling is lvl 17 and its only move is flamethrower. Bulbapedia saids so.

Just tell me already. Don't ignore this message please,respond to me, respond.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
P.S. Add Klink, Klang, and Klinklang.
Impssible. There is no more space to add new pkmn. However they are include in the next episode of the serie : pokemon cloud white 2.

About your problem with the acces to the next region just go to the north of isle 6 (to the top north) a little path allow you to go to the new region.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 9, 2016
I patch the file and opened the game but when i exit from the house im trapped in a forest and cannot move. Help please
I tried with the walk through walls cheat but it doesn't work.
P.S: Sorry for the bad english

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
I patch the file and opened the game but when i exit from the house im trapped in a forest and cannot move. Help please
I tried with the walk through walls cheat but it doesn't work.
P.S: Sorry for the bad english
try with another rom base (try with the squirrel version)

Back