• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    First, thank you for this game, i started it today earlier and it looks great, i just got my second badge, but i've noticed that it's always dark (night), i'm playing in visual boy advance and there is no day/night system in it, so is it generated randomly ? & can i change it from the game ?

tout d'abord merci pour ce jeu, je l'ai commencé ce matin et je le trouve amusant, je viens de gagner mon deuxième badge. Mais j'ai constaté que il est toujours nuit dans le jeu et je veux savoir y a-t il une solution pour le changer où ça va ce faire automatiquement ?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • First, thank you for this game, i started it today earlier and it looks great, i just got my second badge, but i've noticed that it's always dark (night), i'm playing in visual boy advance and there is no day/night system in it, so is it generated randomly ? & can i change it from the game ?

tout d'abord merci pour ce jeu, je l'ai commencé ce matin et je le trouve amusant, je viens de gagner mon deuxième badge. Mais j'ai constaté que il est toujours nuit dans le jeu et je veux savoir y a-t il une solution pour le changer où ça va ce faire automatiquement ?
    Le jour est nuit est un système automatique toutefois il faut que dans l'emulateur tu actives le "real time clock" dans les options.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    Sorry it's me again, and i'm not sure if you already know about this bug but when my opponent tries to use lemonade, instead of increasing his pokemon's HP, it's decreased by a little (1 HP i think), when i faced the third gym leader, he used lemonade on his pikachu and then he fainted, but it's image didn't desapear from the screen, so he called his raichu and it just printed under pikachu
    now i'm facing a raichu playing doggy style with pikachu XD

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Sorry it's me again, and i'm not sure if you already know about this bug but when my opponent tries to use lemonade, instead of increasing his pokemon's HP, it's decreased by a little (1 HP i think), when i faced the third gym leader, he used lemonade on his pikachu and then he fainted, but it's image didn't desapear from the screen, so he called his raichu and it just printed under pikachu
    now i'm facing a raichu playing doggy style with pikachu XD

Yes this bug comes from a tool I used : A-trainer ... the lemonade error comes from this tool too --'

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Currently have a Fletchinder that is lvl 20 and the only move it knows is Flamethrower. Planning to add him in the team if there is any other moves that he learns in future lvl ups??

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    Hi!Its me Arian :D I did message you in facebook and replied in your comments but I got no reply( you ARE Maxime Collet if I'm not mistaken? ) .Anyway the hack looks great! :D but I have some queries:
    Does it have the correct effectiveness for and against fairy types?
    Are the movepool for all the pokemon correct?
    How many megas are there?(All of them present?)
    What is the system of mega evo when you have two mega evo like Charizard?(like how to make X and how to make Y )
    How many mega can you carry at once?(unlimited I assume?)
    How to devolve a mega evo pokemon?
    Does the stat increase correctly when a pokemon mega evolves?(Like mewtwo X have atk boost and Mewtwo Y have sp atk boost)Are the boosts correct?
    Would appreciate it if you replied here :D
    And if you would like,we can talk in facebook perhaps?
    And I can help you fix all your grammatical and spelling errors From cloud white 1/2 if you provide the dialogues to me :D Your hack looks promising and I'd like to help in any way I can :)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hi!Its me Arian :D I did message you in facebook and replied in your comments but I got no reply( you ARE Maxime Collet if I'm not mistaken? ) .Anyway the hack looks great! :D but I have some queries:
    Does it have the correct effectiveness for and against fairy types?
    Are the movepool for all the pokemon correct?
    How many megas are there?(All of them present?)
    What is the system of mega evo when you have two mega evo like Charizard?(like how to make X and how to make Y )
    How many mega can you carry at once?(unlimited I assume?)
    How to devolve a mega evo pokemon?
    Does the stat increase correctly when a pokemon mega evolves?(Like mewtwo X have atk boost and Mewtwo Y have sp atk boost)Are the boosts correct?
    Would appreciate it if you replied here :D
    And if you would like,we can talk in facebook perhaps?
    And I can help you fix all your grammatical and spelling errors From cloud white 1/2 if you provide the dialogues to me :D Your hack looks promising and I'd like to help in any way I can :)
    1)Yes
    2)Not yet. Optionnal features for the moment because I'll do it at the same time than the movepoll of Pkmn Cloud White 2
    3)3 or 4 of them aren't include
    4) Game guide
    5)6
    6)Impossible
    7)yes

For grammar error just report me when you play the game the map and the NPC text with and without the grammar error.

Years
  • I've played this game until 1st gym.

Things to be improved:
    At viridian forest all trainers with metapods and kakunas only have harden.
    Lemonade bug.

Also i'm enjoying the game :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    1)Yes
    2)Not yet. Optionnal features for the moment because I'll do it at the same time than the movepoll of Pkmn Cloud White 2
    3)3 or 4 of them aren't include
    4) Game guide
    5)6
    6)Impossible
    7)yes

For grammar error just report me when you play the game the map and the NPC text with and without the grammar error.
    Last question,is this the final version or do you plan on making more version of cloud white 1 in the future?
    And if you do make more version in the future,would the save of this version be compatible with future versions?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I've played this game until 1st gym.

Things to be improved:
    At viridian forest all trainers with metapods and kakunas only have harden.
    Lemonade bug.

Also i'm enjoying the game :D
    Not a bug (kakuna and metapods) >>> it's like in the original fire red game --'

Last question,is this the final version or do you plan on making more version of cloud white 1 in the future?
    And if you do make more version in the future,would the save of this version be compatible with future versions?
    New release in the future (every month I do a release)
    yes for compatibility.

MOVE TUTOR LOCATION PLS (if there is one)
    >>> Like in Fire red >>> google

Years
  • Not a bug (kakuna and metapods) >>> it's like in the original fire red game --'

New release in the future (every month I do a release)
    yes for compatibility.

>>> Like in Fire red >>> google

Oh ok, i must just have played too many hacks where they just changed it. Please change it xD just give them tackle at lvl 5

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Hi. I love this game but there is a bug thats keeping mee from moving forward. I am in the rocket warehouse on isle 5 and whem I encounter a certain female rocket member the game freezes. This girl seems the be the bug. I encounterd her as a normal trainer before and the game froze again. Please help.

Back