• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 27, 2017
please shogun can you insert in the guide the complete list pokemon in the game?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 27, 2017
can you insert the possibility of obtain one premierball every time buy 10 pokeball, greatball, ultraball?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
Have a question what's with the lemonade thing? Every time I battle someone, they use the lemonade. I'm sorry to bother you. Thanks. Great hack.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 31, 2017
Hello, the game really liked, but here's the question when you add evolution without sharing, and additivly in general?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 23, 2017
I think i found a scrapped area. North of the PWT theres a broken connection leading to a large island and a cave enterance. There are some NPCs and buildings, but everything is at 0. You cant talk to anyone and every building goes to 0.0. This also applies to the cave enterance, the cave itself may be somewhere in the game but i dont feel like digging through hundreds of maps. Any plans on finishing it?

EDIT: Female rocket grunts and fighting/karate girls crash the game. So does moonblast.

Last edited:

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
hi, enjoying the hack so far, just wondering how do i evolve eevee into glaceon (or catch glaceon if that dosent happen). and when can i do this? i'd rather not raise a low levelled eevee ate into the game

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
I dont know if its most Pokemom but there's some compatibility error with TM/HMs, for instance, Lopunny line shouldn't be able to learn Cut, and Gardevoir for some reason can't learn Focus Blast. Also Blaziken can't learn Giga Impact, might need to check on others since I cant really test them all to all Pokemons...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 29, 2017
How can i patch my downloaded ups file from yours to a fire red gba? it said that invalid in booth nups and tsukuyomi. how can i expand my rom to 32? thanks for future reply

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 5, 2017
@The Poke Trainer
I've expanded my rom to 32, but it still doesn't work, and Shogun said expanding rom isn't necessary anymore. Which rom must be patched ?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 5, 2017
Have The same problem like @Slimax i tryed it now for an hour read all the comments in here, still i have no idea what went wrong or is can someone upload the full patched game or atleast teach me how to wold really love to play this game sonds awesome ! :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
How can i patch my downloaded ups file from yours to a fire red gba? it said that invalid in booth nups and tsukuyomi. how can i expand my rom to 32? thanks for future reply

@The Poke Trainer
I've expanded my rom to 32, but it still doesn't work, and Shogun said expanding rom isn't necessary anymore. Which rom must be patched ?

Have The same problem like @Slimax i tryed it now for an hour read all the comments in here, still i have no idea what went wrong or is can someone upload the full patched game or atleast teach me how to wold really love to play this game sonds awesome ! :)

Make sure you're patching it onto the FireRed (Squirrels) rom.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 29, 2017
Okay,so far I like this Rom,I haven't had any problem with it so far and the variety of Pokemon in the just the first few areas make it comfortable for a Nuzlocke(Whick I am doing) Keep it up man,love the game so far

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2017
Hi shogun! I love your game. It's very creative! The graphics and gameplay are really difficult. I downloaded the game last october. Is it compatible with the new patch and what tools do you recommend to do that? Also, I have some bugs to report. Besides the lemonade glitch which you have fixed(actually i liked it because it sometimes decreased the other pokemon's HP so i can win battles with the extra difficulty), there were a few others. First when visiting the sevii islands before defeating the pokemon league, i obtained both the tri pass and rainbow pass. As a result of getting the rainbow pass the first time, i could visit all 7 islands. But then the rainbow pass disappeared. When i retalked to the guy on one island with the ruby, i reobtained the rainbow pass which in turn assummed i had beaten the pokemon league which suddenly jumped in difficulty. Then in your created region accessible north of six island, there were other glitches. The new pokemon centers do not store your last location so i keep returning to six island. I'm so glad the stations and keys are in place or i would lose my mind. Also, on the route to cout de toupe to battle giovanni's lv 100 pokemon, after the waterfall, the game still thinks there is water to surf on until the area resembling dotted hole. One of the legendary pokemon to the right of that same town is accessible up a waterfall, but the puddle is not deep enough to surf to climb up it. Lastly, after giovanni uses hyper beam on the user, i battled my rival in the foresty area and he said to head west so i did across the water immediately to the left and got trapped in a small area of grass and water until i reset the game. Besides those glitches, i love playing your game! If the patch cant meld with my game, I'll keep playing without bc of how much i like it. The French is an interesting twist, and i know enough from spanish to understand some of it. Keep up the good work!

Back