• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Hey There, I Just Started Playing This Hack. Great Hack btw, The Variety Pokemon to choose is definitely awesome. Anyway, I got a question. Is it normal for your pokemon to disobey you, even the starter pokemon. I usually farm a lot. So my pokemon lvl is pretty high, i noticed that when my charmander got to lvl 15 its start to disobey me. which continue to frustrate me, So is it normal or its just me?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    I've tried expanding and patching the rom for some time but doesn't seem to work, can you just give us a download link for an already patched rom?

Edited:
    nvm

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    Hi new to your game and I love it, but there's a bug when you travel through Island 3 in fire red and there's nothing in it and the pokemon menu and pokedex menu in the menu bar is gone, can't even see my pokemon in pc because I'm in the part where pc in the 3 islands are not yet fixed. And is it natural that in the start when my pokemon hits lv 11 it does not follow my orders? Would love to get a reply from you hope you finish all your projects :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    What does the grade stands for beside the stats?

Attachments

• Pokemon_Cloud_White_Screenshot_16.png
      Pokemon_Cloud_White_Screenshot_16.png
      19.4 KB · Views: 8
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    I really love this hack, I just finished my first gym battle!! I haven't run into any bugs yet either, I'm really enjoying this :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2017
    Hi Shogun, I really enjoy to play to your hack, one of the best I played by the way, and I had a little problem.
    I play it from romstation and the version on Romstation is the 488, and lemonade bug aren't fixed.
    Someone can explain me how to use the patch on Romstation's version or how I can use it on other way ?
    I never use a patch before, only take game from romstation
    Thanks,

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    Extremely appreciated this work.. If there will be update to this i hope you can update the moveset to newer version (gardervoir learnig draining kiss, etc)..

Sorry if this already asked but where can i find shiny stone?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2017
    Hi, i'm having a lot of trouble...

I'm at Mariville city, I defeated all samurai in the bridge, and in the airport, the guards still blocking the way to Mont Indigo.. what can I do?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2017
    Just want to say I love this hack that you made. Great extended story and only minor bugs. Thank you for this!

However, I do have a quick question. Referencing the walk through, I am at chapter XXI Dragon clan, but Cecil isn't in the tower for me to talk to. This leads me to believe I haven't completed the archipelago azur, but I have become emperor, so I have no clue where I need to go or what I am missing.

Is there an easy way to figure this out or do I really just need to back track through everything again?

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2020
    I hope you intend to polish this hack. The cries of all gen 4 and above pokemon are all taken from gen 1-3 pokemon. Also, the evolution screen looks broken with all those lines that appear. Same thing during a trainer battle when the screen moves just before it shows the trainer, those black and white lines appear. And when inside caves, instead of a constant black animation during wild encounters, it shows pink which is quite noticeable. The game is good, but it can be better still. Might I suggest you polish this game further before moving to create another hack. Just my two cents.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2017
    Heyo, loving the game so far. Do any of ya'll know where I can find a TM list. Its ok if there isn't any, just want to know where I can find toxic, wish and protect. (Yes, this is a stall build I'm planning on Umbreon xd)

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    Love this game ! :D btw can someone help me how to get to johto region , i really don't know where to go after the masamune date arc , i been circling all around maps but i can't find johto entrance ...

sz

Years
  • I battled Green and Mr Pokemon and I didn't receive any mega gems. The old man in the first town also said he would give me a fossil but same, nothing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Hej guys,

Sorry for that probably rather dumb questions in advance..
    What do the letters next to a pokemon's stats mean? the S, A+, E- etc?
    And is Fletchling supposed to learn no moves besides flamethrower? (currently lv 28)
    And why is it's pokedex entry talking about it can swim 75 mph? Isn't that a bit weird for a fire bird?
    And why is Misty renamed into Ondine?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2022
    Since I arrived to the Olivane City the effectivnes of the moves are changed, for example the electric type moves are effective against grass type pokemons, water type moves are weak against fire types, etc. In Ecruteak all were normal

Years
  • I'm absolutely stumped on attempting to patch this ROM. I have used every clean Fire Red I could find, made sure they were all 16 MB in size, and yet NUPS continues to say that all of my copies do not match the ROM file. I really want to experience this game and it's sequels, but I just can't for the life of me patch it onto any of my ROMs.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I'm absolutely stumped on attempting to patch this ROM. I have used every clean Fire Red I could find, made sure they were all 16 MB in size, and yet NUPS continues to say that all of my copies do not match the ROM file. I really want to experience this game and it's sequels, but I just can't for the life of me patch it onto any of my ROMs.
    i am having the same problem, it is weird as I could patch this game last year

Back