• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Memth4890

Des4890
Years
  • Cool game but my major problem with it is that female rockets always seem to freeze the game... Kind of annoying if ur playing it on a 3ds.

Minor one is mega evolved pokemon all sound like unknown...

Years
  • I start playing this game after long time and when the game start up, it's night time and not morning.
    My Gameboy advance setting are Flash 128 and Real time Clock but it's still night time.
    How to fix that?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I start playing this game after long time and when the game start up, it's night time and not morning.
    My Gameboy advance setting are Flash 128 and Real time Clock but it's still night time.
    How to fix that?

More up to date versions of VBA M don't keep time for whatever reason.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2018
    Hey Shogun, I ran into some issues during around the Elite Four. During my first try, I noticed that I was too underleveled to beat the E4 so I looked around for other areas to level up. I went over to the Sevii Islands since I haven't been there yet and finished most of the areas and found Lorelei and advanced as far as it would let me. I returned to Kanto to face the Elite Four again but this time, the game seem to think that I beat them once already so this time around, they are much stronger. They are using new pokemon with much higher levels. I cant advance in the game anymore since I am stuck needing to beat the E4 but there is no where else to train and level up my pokemon.

do you have a fix for this?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2018
    I have sesrched far and wide for a step by step or even gameplay walkthrough.. havent come across any.. is there one?

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    changed the save type to flash 128k and the game still won't save properly. do i have to start a new game?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Please does anyone know what generation the Pok?mon stats and attacks are based off?
    Also this is my first time actually playing Pok?mon (I?m using an emulator since I don?t have any proper platforms) and this game is great!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Can please say what generation your Pok?mon are? (since of course some Pok?mon go through many changes through different generations).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    I have a general question about the night and day system which is listed as a key feature.. Ive been playing for almost 14 hours now between days and ive noticed its never daylight which is frustrating in trying to evolve my eevee into espeon. I mean i could go for umbreon but nooooooooo lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    I have a general question about the night and day system which is listed as a key feature.. Ive been playing for almost 14 hours now between days and ive noticed its never daylight which is frustrating in trying to evolve my eevee into espeon. I mean i could go for umbreon but nooooooooo lol.
    If your emulator supports the Real Time Clock (RTC), day and night in the game should vary with your computer/phone time.

Also, the guide says Espeon is via Sun Stone.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2018
    Following on from the previous post, I've been playing for about an hour on an ez flash iv and have found the same problem, only night time over a course of a few days. Is there any known way to I guess patch or alter the game so that it is constantly day time? since the ez flash vi has no RTC capabilities I know about

Back