• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    Tnx for the help.. I have another question I'm playing using an android phone with "my boy emulator" i cannot open the .ups file.. Can you help me?

The .ups file is to be patched to a clean FireRed ROM. There may even be such a patching tool for Android.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2018
    Just ran into a bug that pretty much broke my game. In Steel City I took on the Kimono Nuzlocke Challenge and beat it, but I'm still locked out of the PC. I've gotten into battles where my pokemon fainted and I revived them, so I know it's not fully stuck in nuzlocke mode, I just can't access my PC. I have 6 boxes full of pokemon that I no longer have access to.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Just ran into a bug that pretty much broke my game. In Steel City I took on the Kimono Nuzlocke Challenge and beat it, but I'm still locked out of the PC. I've gotten into battles where my pokemon fainted and I revived them, so I know it's not fully stuck in nuzlocke mode, I just can't access my PC. I have 6 boxes full of pokemon that I no longer have access to.

To be honest It's the first time I heard of a bug like this so could you send me some screenshots of this bug because I don't really understand it.
    I called this challenge not because if your pokemon dies they are no longer available but because if you lose it, it isn't available anymore.
    I suggest you to reload a previous save and continue your journey without this event to see if the problem is really due to the kimono event.

Besides, I won't be able to fix this for the moment because I'm working hard on CW2 and cw3 since last week. I'll be back on CW1 in a month roughly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    To be honest It's the first time I heard of a bug like this so could you send me some screenshots of this bug because I don't really understand it.
    I called this challenge not because if your pokemon dies they are no longer available but because if you lose it, it isn't available anymore.
    I suggest you to reload a previous save and continue your journey without this event to see if the problem is really due to the kimono event.

Besides, I won't be able to fix this for the moment because I'm working hard on CW2 and cw3 since last week. I'll be back on CW1 in a month roughly.

Unrelated to this, but did you see the bugs I found on the last page?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Unrelated to this, but did you see the bugs I found on the last page?
    The audio glitch is due to a patch problem. to fix it, just relaunch the game.

About the problem in pokemart (celadon?) I don't know why it does that but I can easily fix it. I just need to know where it appears and a screenshots of the bug.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    The audio glitch is due to a patch problem. to fix it, just relaunch the game.

About the problem in pokemart (celadon?) I don't know why it does that but I can easily fix it. I just need to know where it appears and a screenshots of the bug.

Yes, it's in Celadon and I posted pictures of it in another post.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    i can't enter saffron city. I beat Koga and did everything else i can do. when i try to enter saffron the guard tells me the road is closed. did i miss something?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    i can't enter saffron city. I beat Koga and did everything else i can do. when i try to enter saffron the guard tells me the road is closed. did i miss something?

Those guards have a hankering for Tea. You can get the Tea at the Celadon Mansion from an old lady.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    how do u continue the game after the elite 4? the game doesn't save to continue after

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Man. I have a problem. When i beat the Kanto league, it restarts and says something about an 1m sub-circuit that's not installed. What's wrong?:cry:

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    i have the same problem ...help

Were you intending to quote an earlier post?

Anyway, make sure you have a savestate to go back to if you want to minimize any lost progress. Then change the save type to Flash 128K and delete the old save. A new savefile will be created in the correct format.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Were you intending to quote an earlier post?

Anyway, make sure you have a savestate to go back to if you want to minimize any lost progress. Then change the save type to Flash 128K and delete the old save. A new savefile will be created in the correct format.

I'm sorry. It's my first time here. I don't know how it works. And i really don't understand. And i'm really sorry if i'm being stupid :'(
    I attached a screenshot with the folder. can you please tell me what exaxtly to delete? And the Flash is 128k

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.jpg
      Screenshot_7.jpg
      45.7 KB · Views: 4
    • Screenshot_8.jpg
      Screenshot_8.jpg
      50.4 KB · Views: 5
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    I'm sorry. It's my first time here. I don't know how it works. And i really don't understand. And i'm really sorry if i'm being stupid :'(
    I attached a screenshot with the folder. can you please tell me what exaxtly to delete? And the Flash is 128k

Delete the .sa1 (save file), not the .sg1.SGM (savestate, you then load from this)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    It's not working :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    I can't be THAT useless........
    I really like your rom so far. and i want to play it all, but nothing's working......

Back