• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Hi. I love this game. I did use another emulator and it works fine. I just patched the new version but how do I use my save file. It doesnt show up.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hey shogun. Just recently got back into rom hacks and I found cloud white. But I can't figure out for the life of me how to download it. Could you please help?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    I did change the sav files name to the same name of the gba file but it still doesnt show my save file.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hello.
    I have just beat the E4, and when i finish it takes me to the start of the game. I have not saved the "gameboy way" only by Visualboy advance menu. When i try to save this comes up: " WARNING!! There is a different game file that is already saved. If you save now the other games andventure etc. will be lost." I click i'm sure and it says "save error, please restore the backup memory"
    Anyone can help me with this?

Years
  • Hello.
    I have just beat the E4, and when i finish it takes me to the start of the game. I have not saved the "gameboy way" only by Visualboy advance menu. When i try to save this comes up: " WARNING!! There is a different game file that is already saved. If you save now the other games andventure etc. will be lost." I click i'm sure and it says "save error, please restore the backup memory"
    Anyone can help me with this?

In VBA, click on options, emulator, save type, then make sure flash 128k is checked. That should fix the save issue.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2016
    Got a Bug!!!
    When you go into the Tonobi Islands after unlocking the Unowns, it has sprite errors.
    Some are shown as Mega-Mawile, Mega-Gallade, Mega-Mewtwo X, Primal Kyogre, and Hoopa-Unbound

It doesn't cause any crashes, just thought I should let ya know.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Hi. I am playing the first update and now I want to play the new patched version but I dont know how to use my save file still.
    Also I have a jaw fossil where do I resurrect it?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Got a Bug!!!
    When you go into the Tonobi Islands after unlocking the Unowns, it has sprite errors.
    Some are shown as Mega-Mawile, Mega-Gallade, Mega-Mewtwo X, Primal Kyogre, and Hoopa-Unbound

It doesn't cause any crashes, just thought I should let ya know.

Can't be fixed.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Well, you can just change the pokemons found inside the ruins to avoid the errors. I think it's because you replaced the unowns with other pokemons
    Yes I can do that but ... how do you complete your dex if there is no more "unown" in the game ? ^^.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi. I am playing the first update and now I want to play the new patched version but I dont know how to use my save file still.
    Also I have a jaw fossil where do I resurrect it?

after you patch it to a clean fire red rom all you have to do is make sure your newly patch rom and the save file are named the same

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Can't patch it with NUPS. It says that "this patch doesn't match the file". If I proceed to patch it anyways it doesn't launch. Tried many versions of clean fire red. Help?

edit: Fire Red "Squirrels" edition worked fine. Problem solved.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    No new set of pkmns. When you arrive in a new region you continue your adventure with the same team. It's like in fire red when you go out of Kanto to go to Sevii.

if i can use back my old pokemon over so many regions, will it my pokemon already so over power? Maybe all already lvl 100 in 3th region? Or the maximum level is not 100?

Back