• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemon cloud white

is this good for a first hack

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SPARKY~

Banned
    Years
    pokemon cloud white

welcome this is my first hack but i learnt the basic things before makeing a game so ive learnt before ive done ok

hack of:ruby_us

storyline
    well prof woodtree your profeser has disperaed suddenly right before the huge anvaling of of the lost city called isle da ruins but some starge things are hapening such as the wether and pokemon are senseing danger the isle da ruins cave has not been opened in over 300 milloin years the mystry behind the cave will be reveled

more soon

fetures

:pokeball:.tiles from fire red
    :pokeball:.map edits
    :pokeball:.mybe new pokemon mybe

screens finally ^0^

pokemon cloud white
    pokemon cloud white
    pokemon cloud white

pokemon cloud white
    pokemon cloud white
    pokemon cloud white

junior403

The Show Must Go On...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Very good ~SPARKY~!!!It seems to be a great game.And thank you very much for the hint.Ah, when you finish your project could you send me by msn?
    [email protected]

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    :classic: Hey Sparky, need any help? I'm a Overworld Tile Editor, Map Editor and Text Editor. :classic:

Last edited:

~SPARKY~

Banned
    Years
    ive learnt hacking soo quekly its not funny.
    anway check out the Isle de finguo map
    this is not in game shot ok just a map to shaow what its like but i will put this map in game with mewthree9000 program clyclone ok

pokemon cloud white

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    The User has been banned, therefore there is no reason to let this thread stay open.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back