• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cobalt Blue

Which Pokemon would you rather start off with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Am I gonna need to have that patch thing for ROMS like these. Cause whenever I try to play it, it doesn't work.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
    Feraligator1.0 said:
    Your game pwns, I wish I had a starter editor, I really don't like the starter. Pikachu is alright for a starter, but I don't like the pokemon, although he is easy to train.

If u got a hexeditor you already got a starter editor, if ya havnt a clue of how to find things in a hexeditor theres plenty of tutorials out there to help you out. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Feraligator1.0 said:
    Your game pwns, I wish I had a starter editor, I really don't like the starter. Pikachu is alright for a starter, but I don't like the pokemon, although he is easy to train.
    Change the starter by looking for programs on https://www.pokedrome.com
    There should be on there.

Cartmic

Years
    dredevo said:
    Nice Hack
    Something not related: My 20th post yay

Only 'cause you keep going round the threads post, good hack, and not putting any input in.

-----

Blazichu, if ya need any more custom tiles being made just PM me :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    cartmic said:
    Only 'cause you keep going round the threads post, good hack, and not putting any input in.

-----

Blazichu, if ya need any more custom tiles being made just PM me :D

I could use some help using TLP, I keep on inserting a gymleader pic to replace the ones in the trainer card but they turn up weird like below. Could you help me with this?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I have sent you the email called PkmnTrainerCard
    Thank you cartmic, I might need to do this again later.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    This game has too many glitches. I had to restart and lose 5 minutes of gameplay because I got trapped in a wall. Everytime I fight the second rocket in Slowpoke Well, the game freezes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    marioguy said:
    This game has too many glitches. I had to restart and lose 5 minutes of gameplay because I got trapped in a wall. Everytime I fight the second rocket in Slowpoke Well, the game freezes.
    I posted a new Demo in the first post

It should allow you to battle against Team Rocket in the Slowpoke Well, after the Slowpoke well there was another glitch if you battled your rival in Mystic Town the Game froze and also your rival shouldn't push you into the trees in Greenvalley:)

Thankyou for Informing Me

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    marioguy said:
    I repatched my rom, but the glitch is still happening...

Patch it to another Clean Gold Rom and not patch the same Gold Rom Twice.

Cartmic

Years
    Iv fixed the trainer card, but there lots of bugs in the rom,one of which I cant fix, So if u dont mind i'll redo everthing u've done with the rom on a new clean gold rom, so it will be bug free?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    cartmic said:
    Iv fixed the trainer card, but there lots of bugs in the rom,one of which I cant fix, So if u dont mind i'll redo everthing u've done with the rom on a new clean gold rom, so it will be bug free?

Don't worry cartmic I have decided to not show the Gym Leader pics so anyone can view the badges easier without the Gym Leaders being in the way.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    cartmic said:
    No its not the pics, the title screen is buggy, the tileset is messed up

I have the title screen tilesets in order, so I can fix that using TLP. Just email or PM the Rom with the fixed Trainer Card to me please.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back