• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cobalt Blue

Which Pokemon would you rather start off with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Ok, thanks for the comments, I will work on this hack after I release the next beta of Plasma Red I will try and get this game complete all I basically need to do is alot of texting.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Can't wait for this to be complete, it will be one of the greater hacks here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I should get some more updates soon, maybe ones about the D/P pokemon in the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Yeah, I need to update this soon. I will soon hopefully because the next beta of Plasma Red should be released soon and then I'll work more on this hack.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Can't wait for those updates, both of your hacks are really good.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Cobalt Blue should be good when complete, can't wait to see more.

Zekrob

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    This game is cool, I read the posts before it and the hack seems very good, keep up the great work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Yeah, I should update this after I release the next beta of Plasma Red. I should also add the some D/P Pokemon into the hack.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Oh my god, I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet! But D/P Pokemon huh, sounds great to me. I will patiently await the next beta of this and Plasma Red.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Yes, there will be some Diamond/Pearl Pokemon, mostly the one who evolve into Pokemon who are in the RBY or GSC series. eg. Munchlax and Bonsly.

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Sounds great. I love both of your hacks, but this one is my favorite so far. Hope you update again soon.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Yeah, this hack is really cool Blazichu keep working on it alot.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I will update on this real soon, sorry about the lack of updates as I have been working more on Plasma Red.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Here is a new update, I fixed up the trees, they are looking better, also I fixed the ground so it would suit the trees.

Here are Screenshots of them:

Pokemon Cobalt Blue
    Pokemon Cobalt Blue

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I actually have changed the palette of my tree trunk now so it is now brown:
    Pokemon Cobalt Blue

Enjoy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back