• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Color Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Weird name but oh well.

All over the world Pokemon have been disappearing and no one knows why. Then one day all of the Pokemon come back, but they?re a different color. Traveling through the woods trainers see that all of the wild Pokemon are different too. Nobody can figure it out, and they?re not to worried. Its cool having unusual colored Pokemon. Then an announcement is broadcast all over the world on ever radio, TV, computer, ECT. It tells people that all of their Pokemon are going to die unless they do as Team Thunder say. The people all laugh at this. So Team Thunder proves their point by killing a few of the unusually colored Pokemon. The people find out their not playing games, and are forced to submit. Before they?re finished Team Thunder lets slip that Pokemon born of a different color are not affected by this.

You are one of five top pokemon trainer collectors. You collect Pokemon of a different color. In other wards all of your Pokemon are naturally a different color. Because of this its up to you to stop Team Thunder and turn the Pokemon back to normal.

Info:

Name:
    Pokemon: Remember your Pokemon are unusually colored, but you can have one or two of normal color. Team Thunder didn?t get them all.
    Description:
    Personality:
    History: Optional

Mine:

Name: Juana
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Meganium(Sweet Leaf)
    Lapras
    Totodile
    Scyther(Blade)
    Charmeleon(Shadow Flame)

Description:

Personality: A bit of a loner. She is only truly nice to her friends. But when it comes right down to it she will never turn her back on a friend in need and she never backs down in the face of danger.
    History: I?m a Pokemon Trainer from New Bark. I'm kind of a Pokemon collector, except that I train the Pokemon I catch rather than just collecting. I have traveled alot searching for unusual Pokemon and I've found several.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    Name: Nichole
    Pokemon: a pink Marill, a blue Pikachu, a black eevee, and a purple ponyta
    Description: a blue tank top, blue jeans, and a baseball cap
    Personality: friendly, to everyone, but not to this Team THunder.
    History: just started traveling the world a few days ago.

Last edited:

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Name: Solar
    Pokemons:Pink Flygon, Emerald Espeon, Blue Umbreon, black Salmence,
    and golden Baulbasaur.
    Descriptions:

Personality: Can be cold, but she is always friendly ( or most of the times) she could care less about herself.
    History: Pokemon co - ordinator. She often finds unusual coloured pokemon and catch them. She wins most of the contest.

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Name: Paige
    Pokemon: purple butter free black pichu black vulpix
    Discription: like avatar cept jeans t shirt fingerless gloves sneakers and no tail! or umbreon ears!
    Personality: her personality varies!
    History: she has trained her pokemon since she was 8 she is a skilled trainer and lovbes all pokemon she was luky and found colored ones!

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    can I still join?

Name: Max Hunter
    Pokemon: Blue Pikachu with silver cheeks, Black Charizard, White Pidgeot, normal color Scyher, Blue Haunter, normal Primeape
    Description: Blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle, black clothes including gloves
    Personality: brave, happy, friendly, a good trainer when it comes to a battle
    History: He capture pokemon to train them, and to make them his friends too.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    OOC: Sorry no you can't have a Kyogre. Only non-legends. 1313666 your a Pokemon?
    Once we have this settled we can start.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Alright then. We will start in a forest just outside of town.

Juana leaned against a tree and adressed the others that were with her. "Well it seems like we're the only ones that can help. So how are we going to defete Team Thunder?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back