• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Color Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "calm down Nichole, we will save them all , you will see, but we need a plan first" I said , trying to calm down Nichole, she was really upset, by the idea of every colored pokemon will die.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    "I know, I know," she said, trying to calm down. "thanks Max Hunter. We need to think now, think of a plan..." Nichole tried to think of a way to help these poor pokemon.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    "I love the clouds, too," I said, "they're just so peaceful and pretty." I lowered my head and looked at Max. "Well, I guess we should try and come up with some sort of plan", I said, sighing. I was still so worried about all those pokemon.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    *sigh* I lowered my head , then I said "what if we make 2 teams? one will try to protect the pokemon, and the other one will try to stop Team Thunder..... good plan, isn't it?"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    " yeah, " I replied, "I like it. Lets split up, then. who here would rather take on TT and who'd rather help the pokemon directly??"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    "k, well then: Paige, Juana, and Silver can help the pokemon and Max, Solar and I can go and stop TT. Any objections to this plan?" I decided to take some sort of leader action.

Last edited:

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    "me too, Max", I said, "me too. Now, what to do?" I thought for a moment. Then, I heard something. "whats that?" I asked, straining my ears to listen. It sounded like footsteps.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana had been listening intently without coment. Now she turned round to see who was coming. "Becareful it could be a TT agent." She took one of her Pokeballs and held it ready.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I heard the footsteps, but I didn't had a pokeball ready, I just looked around trying to find from where the footsteps were coming. Then! a red Primeape jumped and landed infront of me and he kicked me and punched me makeing me flying through the air , and I fell against the ground really hard, then the Primeape kicked away the pokeballs that Nichole and Alana had prepared and Primeape was prepared to a battle against the 2 girls, I stood up al dirty and hitted , I whistled and my blue Pikachu came tackling the red Primeape.

Alana

Years
    Alana held out her hand to help Max to his feet. "Now I'm gonna get that Primape! Come back here with my Lapras!"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "I'm fine! , Pikachu! use Thunderbolt!" Pikachu obeyed with a "Pika!" and used Thunderbolt against Primeape, but the red pokemon evaded the attack and use rage against Pikachu.

Alana

Years
    "I'll help. Go Blade!" An oddly colored Syther Appeared. "Blade use Slash attack!"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    "Alright then Primape, wanna battle?" I said as I picked up my pokeball. "Go, Pikachu!" My blue pikachu came out of its pokeball and joined with Max's. "Use quick attack!" pikachu attacked the primeape but the damage was small. Primape was still headed towards Max's Pikachu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back