• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon colosseum:advance recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermarth4

Flame Master
Years
  • i think they were making a pokemon game but i helped with the making of pokemon and changing their color, you could say i sprited the pokemon, i made shiny pokemon and other stuff, here ill put one up in my albums, once i find out how this works, im new to forums and stuff like that

its okay if you don't need anymore help, do you know any projects i may be able to help with, i want to learn to hack and i want to help.

I have always played hacked games and i wanted to try to make one.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    i think they were making a pokemon game but i helped with the making of pokemon and changing their color, you could say i sprited the pokemon, i made shiny pokemon and other stuff, here ill put one up in my albums, once i find out how this works, im new to forums and stuff like that

its okay if you don't need anymore help, do you know any projects i may be able to help with, i want to learn to hack and i want to help.

I have always played hacked games and i wanted to try to make one.

You're not bad, but we don't need fakemon thanks...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I'll do the recoloring of the sprites if you'd like so it would help me get some experience. if you need help with the overworlds go to me also.

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • Can you show us something?
    And Darkshade, what needs to be done before the alpha can be released?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I'll do the recoloring of the sprites if you'd like so it would help me get some experience. if you need help with the overworlds go to me also.

Right... These people annoy me... Show us proof! We can't rate you if you don't show us proof! And we don't need recolours!

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Job: spriting, beta tester
    Skills: i am fairly good at recoloring pokemon sprites
    Proof of work:
    greeneevee.png

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • hi again, sorry for being ofline for a while....
    Dog, can u try to make a shadow minun? (It's not in the game, I know. But if he can do that it's real proof.)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    We already have allthe Shadows needed. All we need are them inserting, which might have been done, I don't know.

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    ill try to make it. won't be very hard. what colors does the shadow minun have to be??? gray, black, purple???

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    post sum of ur sprites for us to see

Umm... Who said you could say that? Seeing as you're not in yet, its not ideal. If you do finish shadow Minun (In Sevipers pallette) we will consider.

Do Ya Still Need Sprites If So Sign me up

Can we see some of your work... Right, I get sick of this.

IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR A POST, WE NEED EXAMPLES!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back