• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon colosseum:advance recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalWolf

1337 Haxorzx Spritez
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Job:Tile maker,Pokemon anime cry inserter,Spriting
    Skills:I can make tile from scratch rather good,I can get the anime cry's from the episodes and put them in game.And I am rather a good spriter
    Proof of work:Add my msn so I can show you because I can't add links yet. [email protected]

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Job:Tile maker,Pokemon anime cry inserter,Spriting
    Skills:I can make tile from scratch rather good,I can get the anime cry's from the episodes and put them in game.And I am rather a good spriter
    Proof of work:Add my msn so I can show you because I can't add links yet. [email protected]

if you want to post links badly enough, go post and participate in the community, that is why you are here aren't you? lol

you can also try this maneuver...

example . com

you know, put spaces around the dots...

yadayada

Pokemon Echoes Is Coming soon
    Years
  • well, i can be a mapper for ya, here is my custom map of RAGE from pokemon corrupted purple
    and i also do overworld sprites
    oh and i had to attach the files btw
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I think we have enough mappers to be honest, but I don't know about Overworld spriters. That one looks quite good. is it a made from scratch sprite?

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • You may need him cause im starting to be really undependable.

my life is getting hectic and i barely have time to work on my own hack

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Good to know that theres less presure on me.

It's not that I don't want to sprite it's just that I'm busy with alot of other stuff.

But as soon as things like how the shadow pokemon are going to work and the following script I will drop what im doing and work.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Bleh, we still haven't gotten to scripting this game yet?

Oh wait, this is the recruitment thread... lol, I'll go post in the other one... But I like your OW sprite Yadayada, very nice for a from scratch sprite.

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • okay shenn, now your accepted as a OW spriter. but since \i have a vote too, I reject you as a mapper.
    WHY?: We already have enough mappers.
    The map is pretty good, but a few things arren't correct.:
    -I don't know if your supposed too, but you can reache the border on the left side of the map. Tile error at the rock on the bridge. Grass in a city??? and I can see it was Pallet Town before you've eddited it. Compliments on the map filling though ;) But try to use some more flowers and les grass.

Also, i'm gonna make a PCA msn ;) (If Darkshade agrees with it)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back