• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Pokemon Colosseum Manga*

Status
Not open for further replies.

atre05

^SPRITER^
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2023
    Pokémon Colosseum Manga
    (Snatcher Leo)
    To enjoy of the Pokemon Colosseum Manga please PM me.

[General Information]
    Us Name: Snagger Wes!
    Japanese Name: Snatcher Leo!
    Click here for our Faq

Hi everybody! I created this thread for one simple reason: Bringing you the best Pokemon Colosseum Manga on the web :). I have quite a lot of them so please PM me if you want some scans. Below is a proof of it :)
    *Pokemon Colosseum Manga*

The Pokémon Colosseum Manga features all of the game characters such as Wes, Rui, Umbreon, Espeon, Chiepers and Gonzap. The manga's sotry is the same as in Pokemon Colosseum.

Summary
    -Character List-​
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Colosseum manga follows the same story as in Pokemon Colosseum. Everything starts when Wes decides to blow up Team Snagem's base and stealing the Snag Machine. Wes meets Rui, a girl with the ability of recognising Shadow Pokemon. Wes' staring Pokemon are Umbreon and Espeon​

Is This Real?

Of course. Every Pokemon game / generatios has had its own manga series. Pokemon Colosseum wasn't the exception, but it is really hard to find them online. A friend of mines managed to upload get some and gave me a URL to see all of the comics ;)​

--THREAD UPDATES--
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

river_hunter979

The Graceful Assassin
    Years
  • Awesome, this is very rare and hard to find, and thanks for the offer I'll be sure to Pm you to get some scans.

BoredPikachu!

音も無い世界に 舞い降りた I was snow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    I've been looking for this manga thanks for posting

atre05

^SPRITER^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2023
    *General FAQ*

When asking for the manga...

When asking for the manga please Do Not:
    • Send more than one message asking for it​
    • Yell at me asking for it (I appreciate kind requests)​
    Please note that I am a person and I cannot be online 24/7.​

When will I recieve the Manga?

I cannot tell you a specific time, but here are some approximates..

-In a couple of minutes

If you're lucky and I'm online

-In a Day

When I log in

-Two days

When I log in (again)

-In a week

Sometimes I'll be to busy with projects and stuff, so please be patient.

How did you get the manga?

This has been the most common thing people haved asked me about. Several members have PMmed me saying: "How is it that you obtained Snatcher Leo (Colosseum Manga)?"

There is a very simple answer for this neverending question. I have lots of the Snatcher Leo (Colosseum Manga) chapters because of a simple reason. A friend of mine who is a big fan of manga managed to obtain the Snatcher Leo manga and emailed it to me. I searched for it on the web and found out that lots of people were asking for it.

Common Issues
    Below is a list of common problems and how to solve them.

I can't change page
    Some members of this thread have PMmed me asking how can they fix this. I found out that you can download the latest version of Java. It is useful if you use Mozilla FireFox.

Your Colosseum Manga Website Doesn't work
    Colosseummanga.info doesn't work for anyone right now. I'm currently uploading the chapters to my server and writing summaries for it. I already have the summary for Chapter one: Vs Chieper!

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I never even knew about this, at first I thought it was a scam of some sort but I guess not. I'm liking from the screenshots that you put up how Miror B.'s glasses are looking

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    This is amazing, i didn't know there was a Colosseum Manga! I'd definitely buy this if they were selling it here, but...

Well done. I love Wes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back