• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Community

How Did you get to PokeCommunity

• Total voters

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
  • Good question... well... I don't remember how I found PC... but I remember what encouraged me to join it... thanks to Neo Pikachu and his fic of "The Road to Palantria", I'm here... so yea... go and thank him *cough* XD. Anyway... I was somehow in another pok?mon forum in spanish... and somehow I found the fic... and now I'm here.... cool story, huh? XD.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Typhlozion said:
    This is actually quite an interesting poll...wonder why no one thought of it before. XD Well, I got to PC through a very good friend of mine. :33 It all started on another Pokemon forum I used to visit regularly. ^^ I had a friend there who's name was Sapphire Latios (if it wasn't Sapphire Latios, then it was Crystal Latios...I don't really remember XD). She was an admin on that forum and one of my dearest friends. <33

Well, one day she PMd me telling me she was leaving the forum that we both belonged to. Her reasons for leaving shall stay unmentioned, out of respect for her, but she said she was going to another Pokemon forum called The Pokemon Community. She said she'd love it if I'd come along with her and join up there, so I clicked the linky-link and here I am! =D I think it was August 29th when I first signed up with my username, Pikawolf, and things just sorta fell into place from there. XD

~Kelsey
    It has been here before. =P [This poll.]
    My brother found SPPf, then I found this place through a link~ n_n

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Hm......*Thinks alot by going back to his memory* YUP. I remember it as if it was only yesterday :). It was night in my country. It had been 2 months that I got my internet connetction and I wanted to make some pokemon games by myself. So I went in google and searched for- Pokemon Game Making Tutorials. And then it brought me to many places and then I saw the hack- Pokemon Brown. And the threead was in Pokecommunity, As I wanted to make games I got interested and joined it and soo I was here : )

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I was looking for some pokemon hacks on msn...

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I found PC from Zapchu and PPN 3 months after I found out they had forums.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I just randomly joined on my birthday.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • After I was banned from PTCO in the summer of 2002, I wandered the Internet looking for a place to find walkthroughs and guides for Pok?mon Crystal. I eventually stumbled upon PE2K (during this time, PE2K was an affiliate of PC). I became happy because hey had good guides for the game I was looking for, and I eventually noticed a link marked "forums" and clicked on it and it led me to this place, where I joined immediately...I even remember the date: Dec. 29, 2002. I stayed for a while until PC was shut down and replaced in a new database and I was eventually modded and then promoted. And then I left the place for a good moth or two, and then came back. XD

Draik

Hi.
    Years
  • Well. It all started in 2nd grade (2002)
    I was staring at PPN and I noticed dis place.
    I was a total n00b at the time. It was and older PC. I became attached to the place as an imfamous lurker. I NEEDED an email adress. Parents said, "NO." T_T I finally got an email in nov 2004 and joined ASAP.

Back