• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Community

How Did you get to PokeCommunity

• Total voters
Years
  • Toto showed it to me. I remember the first thread I saw -- it was the Misty club. Won't say why she showed it to me though ^^;
    I eventually joined so I could post in the Ash club... XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The first time I joined, it was because I found the forums through one of the community sites. Can't recall which one, though. ^^; The second time I joined, it was because I was referred by Cas when she said she had a fanclub here. xD I realized it was the same forum I'd joined earlier and stayed. The third time I joined, I was already and S-Mod so that one's obvious... xD

So... I checked both internet and friend. :O

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    A really long time ago I clicked a link on either The APCC or PPN and here the place was! I didn't really join until last month though. I was bored and wanted a new forum to go to XD.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • it all started in line at school.
    my friend evan said if you get a gameshark code you can fuse pokemon on fr/lg. at the time i didnt have the game, so i didnt know. i knew he was lying though.
    so i went on line and i put in fuzing pokemon.
    i saw this link that said the pokecommunity - pokemon trainer-fusion sprite requests.
    i had heard about sprite fusions somewhere before, so i clicked on it.
    there it was. Pokemon_Veteran's sprite request thread.
    a couple months later, Pokemon_Veteran ended up Stevo-kun, our president, and i, who had signed up as Latios619, am now reconizable to almost everybody as frost. (i hope)

beautiful story, huh? XD

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
    Years
  • I was starting to hear about this place on other forums. Though I didn't find a link, I tried guessing it on the Address Bar. On the first try, I entered PC. After looking around, I decided to register. I remember the day, March 8th, 2004.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I was getting rather bored and annoyed with the previous fourm that I frequented. At the same time, I started talking with Erica more than before. She kept mentioning PokeCommunity, so I eventually made the jump here.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I knew "PokeCommunty" because when I was back at Sppf, Toto used to go there a lot and she'd talk about it and stuff. Then I decided to try it out. But I didn't stay the first time.
    To be honest, the thing that made me join was seeing Phantom Bugsy sign herself up. I was kind of following her because I thought she was really cool.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I joined here mainly because a certain forum seems to be going on a downward spiral to hell...but I'm ranting too much. No need to worry about that. If I had heard about Pokecommunity before a few weeks ago, I would've joined immediately, no question.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I sorta found it on Google. then, i thought the address was pokemoncommunity.com *glares at banner*, so I lost the site cause we got a new comp, and well...yea, i found it...after 2 months...

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Well last summer I was typing in random websites, and seeing if they were real. XD So I tried www.pokemonpalace.com, and it turned out to be a site. So its forum was PC, which brang me here. I joined a year ago this month with a username I shall not mention.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • I bumped to this forum long ago through those top-site things. I clicked Pokemon Palace, then I clicked on the forums and I was lurking as a guest around here.
    Then came when I started getting interested in Pokemon Adventures, and I was looking for snippets and scans. I just bumped into this forum through Google. Until I found the "picture request" thread, I started getting more interested in this forum and later, I lurked even more. I thought everyone is really nice and the forum is awesome so I decided to join. The end xD;

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • I searched for something(using google ofcourse)... If I remember corectly I searched for 'new pokemon games' and I found PC... That's the story of my brave searchfor PC... Oh,yea that means I found it throught internet.

Back