• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
    Years
    it's impossible to inclusde all of the 4 reigons at this game,I suggest removing sinnoh

Theres no need to come here and criticise the fact that we will try. It IS possible. Nothing is Impossible. Once we get a decent Hex editor, we'll be fine. Also, if Sinnoh was removed, it wouldn't be 'Pokemon: Complete' would it? It would be Pokemon: Almost Complete but not quite there 'cos Sinnoh is Missing, and If you ask me, that title is too Long.

The Blueprint

Years
    Aiinz maybe for mt.Silver when you face red\ash you would want to use this sprite

I Like it. Well, I'm thinking it's about time we started to work on a beta. Seeing as the first part of the game is in Kanto, there's no need for mapping. However, we will be remapping some areas on the region. I'll begin work on some Mapping, however, I'll need the help of a scripter (As I'm hopeless) for the first events.
    Maybe Our first Beta, well, Alpha, Will Contain the First 3 Towns -
    The event where you get your cubone, and some others. Any scripters let me Know. Also, would it be possible to make the Cubone follow you (Like Pikachu in Yellow?)

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
    No its impossible

also its finally done 2 months and I did it Gold sprite recolored and everything

The Blueprint

Years
    No its impossible

also its finally done 2 months and I did it Gold sprite recolored and everything

Nice, we could use that, as we are going to have each original hero in their home region for a battle, so we can put him in Johto. Would it atleast be possible to show him once, like when you recieve him, you release him from the pokeball, then recall him?

xadamxzzz

Years
    What you can do is in some events make him come out of his poke ball like lets say you meet ash and pikachu and they meet you and cubone

xadamxzzz

Years
    Sprite

I made a new sprite if you want it you could use it probably your rival or something like that

Edit:It took a while to make but here are some costume trainers as a team infernape and aipom

Last edited:

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Hey! I'd like to help, I can map and do some overworlds, I can insert Pokemon, haven't done it in a while, but when I insert I'd have to mask the new pokemon over one that already exists :S.

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
    Years
    it's impossible to inclusde all of the 4 reigons at this game,I suggest removing sinnoh

LOL Id Kill Aiinz IN a heart Beat if He took out Sinnoh I have put alot of time into working on sinnoh region and as soon as I can start making the events for it Ill make a beta for it myself to test ;P .
    Aiinz I will be able to start working on events as soon as I can figure out how to insert them into the game (I will easily be able to create the cubone event where you get him)

xadamxzzz

Years
    are you sure you are aloud to make a beta for yourself to test maybe you should talk to Aiinz and see what he thinks...just send the maps to Aiinz he will insert it and put out the alpha for use to test then hopefully the betas will come out and then the hole game!!!!!!

Looking for comments on my sprites

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back