• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
    Years
    ehhh if you need a mewtwo sprite i can get ya one

LOL Knowhing them he is going to go back and fix it hes a pretty good spriter, I am rockeymon the Mapper for sinnoh and the awesomest Maper there is (would be better if Aiinz would let me use the tileset I wanted to use ;) )

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    He says that you can't use the tile set you want right now because it's easier to insert them with the basic tiles from Fire Red, then add the new tiles and re-map them.
    It says that if you read through the thread.

rockeymon

Years
    I know did you not see my wink LOL
    PS: What made me want to be able to insert the tiles now is I am helping with one maybe 2 more hacks so I like the challenge But this is my main hack and the other people either dont understand that or are starting to understand it (the one that is a confirmed help understands kinda)

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
    Years
    I've been Inserting a Couple of My maps to test them. They're looking quite good in game. I've also made a list of Maps that are done/need doing in the first post. I Only have Hoenn atm because I don't know what my other mappers have done.

The Blueprint

Years
    OKay I am thinking of doing the same for my Sinnoh ones is that okay?

Yeh, just make a backup of your ROM. These aren't the finals so don't worry about getting everything right.

Edit: I'm About to watch A Film (Giratina and the Sky Warrior) To get a bit of Inspiration, So I'll be Inactive for 2 hours or so.

Last edited:

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
    Re:Mewtwo sprite

I remade remade the mewtwo sprite to make it look better

also I don't think I can map any more because i was trying to change the tiles that I made back to normal and the tiles got mixed up but I can still sprite and please can I still keep my
    spot as elite four pretty please it would be really cool for me too be a elite four member

The Blueprint

Years
    I remade remade the mewtwo sprite to make it look better

also I don't think I can map any more because i was trying to change the tiles that I made back to normal and the tiles got mixed up but I can still sprite and please can I still keep my
    spot as elite four pretty please it would be really cool for me too be a elite four member

Yh, you can keep your place. I wouldn't promise it then deny it to you. Aslong as you keep up spriting then no problem.

Also, Rockeymon - What did you mean about the tileset?
    And do you have windows live messenger? If so, add me - [email protected]

Also, anyone got any Ideas for a team name, cause after this, I'm considering starting more projects, so if anyone wpuld like to continue helping and hacking with me, let me know, and suggest some team names.

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
    Team Pokemon Complete
    Team Complete Game
    Team multi-Region

Also on my computer the Ebuddy web page is down for some reason

rockeymon

Years
    About the tiles I was trying to figure out how to save them and then be able to upload them to here with out blurring the image well I cant cause The website wont let me.
    Team Name Ideas:
    Team Rainbow Mew
    Team PikaMew
    Team ThunderRock

The Blueprint

Years
    About the tiles I was trying to figure out how to save them and then be able to upload them to here with out blurring the image well I cant cause The website wont let me.
    Team Name Ideas:
    Team Rainbow Mew
    Team PikaMew
    Team ThunderRock
    You have MSN Messenger? You can send them to me Via That.
    And I Like Rainbow Mew

The Blueprint

Years
    Ok, Heres our Team Discussion Thred
    Well Done everyone, thanks to all the help so far, our thread is now in the progressing hacks section.
    Thanks, and make sure to check our new thread in Team Discussion (Link Above)
    Also, Rockeymon, do you use that email on MSN Messenger?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back