• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
Years
  • I dont know I did 3 and 2 route and some 1 else made lake of rage...

Join my team for Pokemon Thuderstone click my sig and join join join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
    Years
  • Ok, Just Completed Fallabor.

Backstory - With the Volcanoe Going Extinct and the Springs in Lavaridge Cooling, A farmer Named ..... (Potential NPC for someone) Moved there and fertilized the soil. After 5 years of tender care for the soil, Fallabor soon became a Beatiful, Lush, grassy haven.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Ok, got rid of the rock in Cianwood:

Spoiler:

And fixed Olivine:

Spoiler:

The fence to the left of the gym still has a tile error.
    Well two.
    - Next to the gym, the fence ends, but there a bit of a new fence piece.
    - There's a gap, but there's supposed to be fence there.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    This is impossible. It's just a pipe dream sorry. Look at the problems already, the final version will be a glitchy mess :/
    As nice as it sounds, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have all 4 regions on a GBA Pokemon Rom. Even if you expand the rom there isn't enough options and it will be tiring

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    nothing is impossible, plus if there isn't enough room, can you just make it a NDS game and not make it 3d so it would have a lot more memory. also, someone prob could do it, it will be almost impossilbe but no t imposible

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Well, though you may be right, stop saying things are "Impossible."
    Many things that were thought to be impossible have been achieved, ex. Hacking Apple. (iPhones can now have worms)
    Or going to the moon. At one point, all of this was thought of as impossible, but people try to overcome them. And besides, it's not all four regions, some are compromised and some events are mixed together to save space.

It may seem impossible, but everything is possible. You just need dedication.

Edit: I was beaten, but my explanation is better :]

Smitty96

the Ubuntu user
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I finished Lilycove, it's not perfect, but I'm quite proud of myself. :) The image might be a little off, I had to piece it togetther from 4 screenshots of AdvanceMap. Apparently, I cant insert the image because I havent posted enough, so the url is wwwDOTfreewebsDOTcomSLASHtheseahawkSLASHlilycove_completeDOTpng

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    can anyone tell me how i can make the burned tower in Eteruk city looked like its burned. Or can i post the image without having the tower burned like
    BTW: the tree is kinda green at the boundaries which doesn't make it look like, and the water you can walk on,is to light but it might just be that your screen is light
    Edit:almost done with Eteruk City

The Blueprint

Years
  • can anyone tell me how i can make the burned tower in Eteruk city looked like its burned. Or can i post the image without having the tower burned like
    BTW: the tree is kinda green at the boundaries which doesn't make it look like, and the water you can walk on,is to light but it might just be that your screen is light
    Edit:almost done with Eteruk City

5 Years Have passed since The events of platinum, so maybe the tower way demolished because it became a hazard.

I finished Lilycove, it's not perfect, but I'm quite proud of myself. :) The image might be a little off, I had to piece it togetther from 4 screenshots of AdvanceMap. Apparently, I cant insert the image because I havent posted enough, so the url is wwwDOTfreewebsDOTcomSLASHtheseahawkSLASHlilycove_completeDOTpng

You could just upload the Image as an Attachment?
    I think you tried to hard to make it Look like the Original. I've said this a lot but 5 Years have passed Since the events of Platinum.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Sorry for deleting the other post, i made a mistake and didn't add the part where ho-oh is xD
    The legendary dogs have been released and they help the land become beuatiful, the people built a shrine inside the burned tower and fixed the roof
    Ps: This took forever to make xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I dont get what you mean my it isnt straight ^.^
    Pokemon: Completehow do you make it so that it always posts this banner everytime i post
    Ontopic: So are there any missing tiles in my town?
    Edit: oops i misread it xD Nvm

Last edited:

The Blueprint

Years
  • I dont get what you mean my it isnt straight ^.^
    Pokemon: Completehow do you make it so that it always posts this banner everytime i post
    Ontopic: So are there any missing tiles in my town?
    He wasn't talking to you.
    Also, I'm sorry, but I never agreed to take you on-board as a mapper, because to be honest, some of your mapping is terrible. You should read some tutorials before attempting to map.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I looked at some tutorials and pacticed a bit and his is my final product. hopefully someone will think its better :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back