• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Conquest Warlords tier list

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Remember that one spin-off with Nobunaga's Ambition? It's my second favorite spin-off, right after PMD: Sky. Over the last year, I took it upon myself to 100% the game and I'd say I'm about 90% done, clocking at 174hrs played, only a couple of regular warrior perfect links left and a few episodes left. However, I have had Warlords with their perfect links (except for Rayquaza, Arceus and Reshiram) and had a LOT of opportunities to mess around and try various tactics with every one of them. As such, I have made a tier list of how powerful the Warlords are in combat, taking into account both their perfect link Pokemon, warrior skills and the usefulness of a niche if they fulfill one. I don't think this is a perfect list, feedback from other Conquest enthusiasts is much appreciated.

Explanations:

S-tier
    Spoiler:

A-tier
    Spoiler:

B-tier
    Spoiler:

C-tier
    Spoiler:

D-tier
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Oh boy. I've been playing a bit of Conquest lately, and I'm this close to 100%ing my save file. Just need to grab an Audino for Yukinaga and a Simipour for one of the Simipour dudes and I'll have all perfect links in the game.

I want to clarify that this tier list is by no means objective. I refuse to use Guardian Charms in my runs (since they're disgustingly cheesy and the game is already easy enough once you figure out how to abuse the AI), and I only run perfect links on all my warriors. For example, Oichi would be ranked way higher if I didn't only run perfect links, due to her basically being a swiss knife that you can link up with half the species in the region.

SS-tier: Nobunaga.
    Spoiler:

S-tier: Completely broken warlords that can level entire armies by themselves with relative ease.
    Spoiler:

A+-tier: Warlords that are either top tier in a very specific niche or are just great all-around.
    Spoiler:

A-tier: Warlords with noticeable flaws that are very worth recruiting for a multitude of reasons.
    Spoiler:

B+-tier: Mid-tier warlords that get the job done, but better options exist.
    Spoiler:

B-tier: Warlords with multiple flaws, but a niche in which they are usable.
    Spoiler:

C-tier: Warlords crippled by multiple issues, but they still have a silver lining that warrants recruiting them.
    Spoiler:

D-tier: Terrible warlords that I would under no circumstance ever consider using, unless I really have no other choice. Most regular warriors are better.
    Spoiler:

Also, in response to the original post, Yukimura's Charizard cannot get Conqueror, and Ginchiyo's Luxray is locked to Thunder as opposed to Discharge. Luxio is the one who gets Discharge (and I firmly believe that Thunder is a nerf).

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Oh wow, thanks for taking your time to write up this response! I'm glad there are other enthusiasts out there :D

Your tier list gave me another perspective on some of the warlords, definitely will try some new things out. As for the Charizard and Luxray blunder, I got my things mixed up a bit while writing this.

Also, I love how you said Oichi is a swiss knife, I love how true that is.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024

I absolutely love Pokémon Conquest! I would love to see a sequel for it. It's perhaps one of the most underrated pokemon games to date.

I haven't played it in quite some time and thus I cannot recall the names of every character, however, my favourite warlords are Misuhide and Kenshin! Both of them I find to be incredibly powerful and they absolutely obliterate opposing warlords. I also adore Oichi as well and her special ability is magnificent! Oichi is essentially the Nurse Joy of Ransei.

I found that No was perhaps one of the most difficult to challenge, simply because ghost pokemon can be so elusive. I also really fancy her design concept. On the contrary, Yoshimoto and Yoshihiro were ridiculously easy to conquer. In previous times that I've played Pokémon Conquest I remember struggling to defeat Yoshihiro. This is no longer the case.

Last edited:
    Back