• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Corruption of Entei

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
  • Flurry remained where she was just purring and nuzzling him sleepily. "Everything is fine" she yawned trying to stay awake. "Is everything okay now?" she asked sleepily yawning again as his head nuzzled under her's and she kept nuzzling him lightly his face still in her fur. "are you okay now?" she asked trying to keep her eyes open though she desperately needed sleep.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • Hiro was back it his apartment waiting for other survivors. He then heard a sound, like a bump of a zombie. He then rembered something form the news that said that the zombies are getting smarter. He wondered if they were smart enough to get into a house. He then heard a crash, like something had fallen out a window. He figured they could get into a house but not figure out what a window was. Now all he had to do was wait for the other survivors.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Angel noted that the Mew had left. She called her own pokemon back into their pokeballs, and wandered around the city. She had passed her home, only to find it on fire. She was now homeless. She loved water, so she took up residence in a big oak tree near the water's edge. She shivered, wrapping her wings around her and fluffing her down to keep warm. "When will this end?", She whispered. She had loved sunsets, but now, she loathed them. Sunsets brought out the zombies. Zombies brought out death.

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • Silver sighed and his tears slowly stopped. She made him feel better. The only one who could ever do that was mothe-- Mew. But, now, that wasn't going to happen. He sighed and nuzzled into her fur. He was freezing at this point.

~~~~~

Suicune's voice appeared in Angel's head, probably frightening her.

You are trustworthy. Come, climb on, and I'll bring you to our den. It's by a lake, which you clearly enjoy. We can stay there at night and be safe...

She stood before Angel, tense because of the sound of zombies in the distance.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry remained cuddled with him as she yawned glad he had stopped crying. She remained close as she could to him trying to keep warm as she shivered and yawned. She knew for the moment she and Silver where in a safe place and just prayed to Archeus that for the night they remained safe as she yawned again and whispered to Silver in a frightened voice filled with sleepiness. "Do-Don't leave me" she whispered as her eyes closed and within seconds she was cuddled with him fast asleep the nightmares already starting.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver shivered and nuzzled closer to her, falling asleep as well. He had never felt comfort like this. Snuggled close to someone... He felt like his face was burning up. He was blushing. He shook it off and curled up against Flurry's pelt. He fell asleep uneasily, his dream being when his mother kicked him out. It simply played itself, over and over, until morning. The sun was rising, but Silver was still stuck in his trance of endlessly replayed dreams.

~~~~~(Bonus!)

Mew sighed, opening the door she hadn't opened in months: Silver's. She felt eerie in the dark, empty room. She frowned and picked up the berries and toys and things Silver had packed; before she smacked them to the floor and disowned her son. She felt tears well up, but she didn't stop them. She cried quietly and found a picture of them both, when Silver was very very little, the one he kept on his nightstand. She held the picture to her heart, crying, as she looked out the window.

"What have I done...?"

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years

• Eira squeezed the racket tighter. The sun was going down, and night was approaching. Night was when the zombies came out. She had never seen the zombies, due to the fact that she was forced to stay in her room, and she didn't want to start now. Pachirisu nuzzled her neck, and she pulled one arm up to pat her head.

"It-it's okay. L-let's head back." she said, turning around.

Then she realized, she had been so busy wandering around looking for her brother, that she hadn't been paying attention to her direction. So generally speaking, she was lost. The sun was going lower and lower, and she didn't want to be around when the zombies came out. She gripped her racket tighter.

"P-Pachi. I-I think we're l-lost." she said, looking around more.

She hadn't left the orphanage recently, and her and her brother had only left on occasions before hand, so she wasn't all too familiar with the layout of the town. This could be a problem.

Pachi wimpered from her shoulder, and Eira just patted her head.

"I'm-I'm sure someone is out. S-someone will h-help us."

Years
  • Kaiser heard a noise from below. He looked down from the balcony and found a girl holding a tennis racket with a Pachirisu. "What are they doing?" he thought.

He debated with himself on whether to go down and help them or leave them. If he does help them, he may have some company for a night and less people turning into zombies or leave them, enjoy the night alone and let them turn into zombies in the next morning. He chose to help them.

The Minun decided to help. He picked up his nailbat he made throughout the days and jumped out of the balcony. He screamed something in German until he landed on a bush. He walked to the girl and her Pachirisu and gestured them to follow him. In case they down understand he decided to speak. "Come with me if you want to live." said Kaiser to the two in a heavy German accent.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • The Gabite that was looking at the bridge turned and looked at the people behind. Cavern's eyes narrowed as more and more people appeared around him. He'd appreciate company, but this was too much for him to handle.

"Come with me if you want to live." a boy said in a horrible German accent, and Cavern wanted to puke just by hearing him talk.

Was that a threat? A challenge? Cavern snorted. What if the girl with the Pachirisu didn't go with the guy? Will they get killed? But Cavern was in deep thought. This girl had a lot in common with his old master...caring and loved their pokemon companions. Maybe this girl was a worthy trainer.

The Pachirisu wimpered from her shoulder, and the girl just patted her head.
    "I'm-I'm sure someone is out. S-someone will h-help us." she said, and Cavern was a little touched by her words.

Maybe I should give this girl a try, Cavern thought and he walked towards her slowly, talking to her in Pokemon language, "Ga-bite? Gab. Bita, ga. (brief translation: Do you want a Gabite like me? I want a trainer like you, but I'll have to fight to see how good you are).

With one snicker, Cavern jumped up and with his tail, whacked the pachirisu from the girl and talked to her in pokemon language, a language that the pachirisu could understand.

"I'm battling your trainer, and if you can win, I'll let her capture me."

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel looked down as she heard the voice. She saw a suicune. She carefully climbed onto the legendary dog's back. *You don't frighten me, Suicune. After the things I've seen and done....Not much frightens me. Not even death.*, She thought. She had her sword out, ready to kill any zombies that may approach the legendary water pokemon. She placed her palm on Suicune's neck. *The only thing I truly fear is life. And by life I mean in case I get caught. I fear life as a zombie. If something happens to me, can you please take care of my pokemon?*She thought.

[Silver]

Years
  • Suicune nodded, and flew off, making great leaps to the den, and curling up.

You may eats berries, do whatever you like. We can rest here safely.

Whit that, she fell asleep, along with Silver and Flurry.

(Can't help the short post... >.< )

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel nodded. She got off the Suicune, and noted to her delight that the shiny, oddly colored Mew she had seen and held in the street earlier was here, along with a pretty banged up Glaceon. She sat down and preened her wings. Soon she had a good-sized pile of feathers. She was molting, which was not a good thing when your being chased by zombies intent on eating you. She looked at the Mew and the Glaceon. She took her feathers and made a nest. Then she silently, carefully, gently, placed them in the nest of black feathers and down. The feathers were still extremely warm. They were also very soft, so they should provide a nice, comfey bed for the two injured pokemon. She took out the leaf and played her song again, so quietly only those in the den could hear it.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver woke up in tears.

Why would mother hate me so much that sh--

He was cut off as he realized what had woken him up. A leaf-whistle tune. He sniffled a bit and let the tears stream down his face, as he floated closer until he was pressed against her, listening. His head was tilted and his eyes closed. The song seemed to work well on him. He found a feather on the floor and put it over his left ear. He looked up at the girl, the first time she'd actually seen his eyes. One, the left, was Sapphyre blue. The other, the right, was Amethyst purple. His eyes were softened with tears and he shivered a bit.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel stopped playing when she noticed the Mew pressed against her side. "What's wrong, little Mew?", She asked softly so as not to wake the others. A few more feathers floated to the ground. She sighed. She gathered up the feathers and put them in a neat pile beside her. "I hate molting season with a passion.", She said. The little Mew had very odd eyes. One was a sapphire blue, the other amethyst purple. The Mew was crying and had been crying for a while. Angel moved the Mew gently into her lap. She dug around in her pack for a few moments. "Ah, this is what I was looking for.", She said. She held a sitris berry in her palm. "Go ahead. This will help you, little one." She noted that the Mew was very, very small and very young.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver looked at the berry she gave him, and glanced back at the pile. They were the same. He trusted this girl anyways. He sniffled and nibbled on the berry, laying his head against her. His mother told him to distrust humans, but he never listened to that. This one was very nice. He sniffled again, a few tears dripping, the rest starting to dry on his muzzle. He continued to nibble at the berry, looking up at the girl curiously.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • It was 11 PM. The only thing that was happening was two people talking in the street. Hiro decided no one was comming. He noticed he had been bit on the arm. He knew it wasn't going to affect him. The bite had healed when he was finished thinking about it. He had another flash back. This time the voice said Brother......awake......water." The voice was more feminin this time. He turned on the T.V. He thought this couldn't get any worse. The news was on. Entie was on. He roared "Where is he? Where is the One they call Hiro?" He thought, It can't be me. There are plenty of people named Hiro in Castelia. He then heard " Where is Hiro Matsumano?" That's me!, He thought. He was going to go to sleep and see what happens tommorow.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry woke up a little while later with a start crying from her nightmare. Instantly she noticed Silver was no longer near her and cried harder thinking he left me!. She lay there trembling and crying hard her fur standing on end as her paws covered her eyes as she cried and cried. Convinced that she had been abandoned yet again.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver was startled by Flurry's sudden crying and shaking.

"I'm right here!" He whimpered, only two feet away. He looked up sadly at the girl, urging her to help them.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • It was now 12 AM. Hiro was awake. He couldn't get any sleep. He noticed the news crew was right outside his aprtment. He turned on the TV. The announcer said "We are now reporting outside of Hiro's apartment. He is in major trouble and Entei requests his prescence!", She screeched. Ther'e really falling for it, he thought. "We will bust down the door in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Hiro We demand to speak to you!" she barked. They would speak if he was there. "What? Did he jump out the window? This apartment is on the 28th floor. He must be an ido....oh" He had jumped to a balcony and had already made it to the ground.

Back