• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Corruption of Entei

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
  • Pachi glared at the Gabite, but nodded her head. Eira looked at Pachi, then at the Gabite, then to the sky. The sun was down. It was time for the zombies to come out, and she gripped her racket with both hands. This didn't stop her from shaking though. Simply, she was scared. She had never liked being out at night, and she especially didn't want to be out now.

Still shaking, she fell to her knees, dropped her racket and put her face in her hands, realizing she was crying. Pachi patted her knee, making the girl look at her.

"Pachi. Pachi. Pachi-risu." the little Pokemon said, pointing to the Gabite.

Eira nodded, wiping her eyes. "Un-understood, P-Pachi. But I-I want to go h-home. I'm s-scared." she said, wiping at her eyes. "I m-miss big b-brother."

Pachi patted Eira with her tail, turning her attention to the Gabite for a moment, then back to Eira, and back again. She couldn't battle the Pokemon until Eira gave the command, which seemed would take some coaxing to get to.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Cavern knew what was going on. The Zombies were going to come soon, but she should know that if a Gabite's with them, they'll be much safer in groups.

But Cavern smiled a little as she cried about her brother. She had a heart, not to mention a weak one - just the type Cavern wanted. He wanted to take care of his trainers like they took care of him.

Annoyed as she didn't give any comands, the Gabite walked closer to the two, a taunting look on his face.

"Gab-bite. Gab gab gabite, bita gab. (Well then. If you won't attack, I will.)" Cavern said to both of them, then lunged forward, biting the Pachirisu with bite, then flinging the pokemon away, as lightly as he could. He didn't really want to hurt the thing. This was just a test - A Wild Gabite appeared.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Angel was on her feet and at the Glaceon's side in almost no time. "Shhhhhhh, little one. It's alright", she said. She held the Glaceon carefully, un sure of how badly injured the pokemon was. She sang a wordless song, her soft healing voice filling the den. She took out a small blanket from her pack and wrapped the injured pokemon in it. She just sat there, singing and holding the Glaceon.

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • Silver stumbled and crawled over to the leaf. He crawled into the girl's lap again, beside Flurry. The girl was singing. He closed his eyes and startled playing the leaf-whistle, matching her song.

Years
  • Ignored by the girl who is now scared of a Gabite, the Minun starts to lose his temper. Why is she ignoring him when he is trying to help her from the zombies?

"Hello, I'm over here." He said as he tried not to sound angry. "As I saw you down the skyscraper near midnight I thought I can help yo-"

Before he can finish his sentence, the Gabite attacked the girl's Pachirisu. Kaiser took a pause from being angry to watch the small Pokemon being hurled off.

"I hope she is pay attention to her Pokemon being attacked." He sarcastically thought.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel simply watched as the Mew picked up the leaf and began to play the song she had played. She smiled. She had always had a special connection to pokemon, especially those that were injured. She sighed softly. "I guess its my job to take care of you now.", She said. She wondered in her head about what her parents would say if they were still alive. She missed them so much, and it had pained her when she had to kill them. On her birthday no less. She was alone in the world except for her pokemon.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Flurry tensed when the human picked her up but once Silver was next to her she relaxed. She kept telling herself that if Silver trusted her than she could; and as Silver played on the leaf whistle Flurry cuddled to his side. Her crying slowed as Silver played and she cuddled to his fur her crying turning to small whimpers and then fading away. "I..I thought you had left me like everyone else has"

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • Hiro looked through his bag. A red pokeflute, a blue pokeflute and a yellow pokeflute. He also had assorted items needed for now. weird. he thought about the pokeflutes. I don't remember buying these as they cannot be found in Unova. He had to get back to plan. He was going to break into an apartment higher up and stay there for the night. On his way, he saw a girl look out the window at him.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver held Flurry close, enjoying her warmth on the cold night. He held the leaf up to the girl, assuming it was hers and she'll probably want it back (Even though it's just a leaf XD). He yawned a little, but he was awake now. He put some of the berries in front of Flurry.

"You should eat..." He said quietly. His tail seemed to float around randomly.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • (Changed accounts)

Flurry looked at Silver and nodded slowly picked at a few of the berries before eating one and stopping just cuddling with Silver. As he held her close she blushed and it could be seen on her face. What are these feelings? she asked herself confused as to why she was feeling so shy and safe with Silver. She sighed content with just nuzzling him purring as she asked herself these questions. "Sorry if I startled you when I woke up" she whispered. "Just had a bad dream"

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver saw her pink face, and tilted his head, confused.

"Are you okay...?" He asked, placing his paw on her forehead. "You're burning up..."

He had his head tilted, giving her a curious stare. Was she sick? This is something he hasn't seen before.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel shook her head as the Mew offered her the leaf. "No, you can keep it. I can go get plenty more", she said softly. The Glaceon was awake finally. Angel held an oran berry in her palm. "Little Glaceon, you need to eat it. It's an oran berry. It'll help heal you faster", she said softly. She felt that the ice pokemon didn't trust her. She took out a little brush and showed it to the mew."It won't hurt you, I promise", she said. She started to brush the mew softly. She got out all the clumps of dirt and old blood, and the blue coat was soft and shiny. "There, all done", she said cheerily.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver looked up and watched the girl as she pulled out a brush and began grooming his fur, and cleaning him. It felt comfortable and great, he loved being brushed. His eyes were closed and he found himself purring, tilting towards the brush as it whisked across his fur. His tail was twirling around with happiness, and he was completely distracted from his sad thoughts.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel sighed. She pulled out a photo album. She opened it and started looking at the pictures. "Sometimes I think I'm looking at some one else's life. This all seems so long ago.", She said softly, a twinge of pain and depression in her tone. She flipped through the book, then set it down without looking at it. It was still open. Tears started falling. She wiped at the tears. "Sometimes I'd give anything to have things back the way they were before this started." She started petting the Mew. Eventually she ended up hugging the little mew. Her tears were falling non-stop now.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silvers eye's were now entirely distinct (left is blue, right is purple) and seemed to plead for the girl to cheer up. She was petting him and now had him in a hug. He nuzzled into her but still gave her a worried look. Then he picked up the photo book and began to look through it, his head tilted a bit trying to figure out what was making her so sad, because he wanted to stop it.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel let go of the Mew. The Mew looked puzzled, and was flipping through the photo albums. "Life seemed so normal. Boring even. I miss my family....I...I had to get rid of my own parents. On my 9th birthday. Y-you have no idea h-how much it h-hurt. ", She said. Her voice was distant. Remembering a different time and a different place. She wiped her eyes. "It was so hard.....I was so young...just an innocent little girl...." She eventually stopped crying. "Crying won't bring them back, will it little one?", She asked. She pointed to the picture of a little girl with raven-black hair and dark grey wings and lilac eyes. "That was me. On my 9th birthday morning. When everything was so normal and safe.", She said.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver looked at the photo, she was normal looking, other than having wings, but she looked like any other young girl, innocent and uncorrupted. He felt a pang of sadness as she talked about her parents. He thought of his own. His mother, who hates him and sent him away, and his father, who he never heard or seen of before. He felt his own tears returning, and he hugged the girl, though in his small size, he was hugging her waist, and his paws did not stretch very far, only barely reaching her sides. This was the closest thing to a hug he could do. His crying had picked up from where it left off, and he was sad again.

Silver looked at the picture, other than the wings, she looked normal. She was young and innocent, like he is now. He started to cry once more, and pressed against her side, wrapping his paws against her side and crying into her shirt, like a child would. He seemed to consider the girl as a mother. Far greater than the one that kicked him out, revoked him from being related, and never spoke a word of his father. He cried and cried, feeling his sadness come crashing down like a tidal wave.

Last edited:

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • Hiro was walking to the park I can always think better there,he thought. He heard a voice calling out his name. Funny, he thought,It sounded like the voice was in my head.Where had he heard that voice before? He couldn't remember. He saw a Pachirisu run through the park. Weird,he thought, Pachirisu can't be found in Unova. He had been walking for a while and didn't realize the time. The zombies had already come out. He was surrounded. Every zombie he killed, it seemed two more showed up. "Somebody Help Me!" He screamed.
    (P.S. Whoever helps Hiro can control him temporarily, as long as in my posts the person can be controlled for a short time.)

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel stopped crying as she felt the mew give her a hug. She wrapped a wing around the pokemon, holding him close. "Theres no reason for you too be upset just because I am. ", she said. She hummed again. She couldn't sleep. She had nightmares when she slept. Nightmares no one else should need to hear.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • Flurry looked at Silver and she slowly went over to him looking warily at the girl before nuzzling Silver. "It's okay" she whispered trying to comfort him as she cuddled close to his side her paws wrapped around him. "Please don't cry" she added quietly. "You crying makes me feel like I'm going to cry". Flurry just kept nuzzling him and after a few minutes she was purring cuddled to his warm fur.

Back